Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
Obviously it appears some people feel very strongly about resetting the server. This is unaffiliated with the administration but why don't we - as a community - discuss our views towards a reset.

Obviously a reset would come alongside a new economic and vehicle system. Perhaps a new property system too to allow private rentals, etc.

Thanks
HaveADream

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
So that means if i had 62m you left me with 6.1m? And didnt say anything about it in forums or nothing you guys are taking money away

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
So that means if i had 62m you left me with 6.1m? And didnt say anything about it in forums or nothing you guys are taking money away

The issue you're having isn't related to this, make a ticket and they will look into it.

HaveADream

Donator

That's nothing I have even the slightest bit of control over or to handle. Take it up with Senior Administration on the ticket center.

When voting please remember a reset could only come aside a new economic, vehicle and perhaps property system to ensure we don't end in the same situation as we are in now.

I feel the economy definetly needs a re thinking. I think limiting character numbers would be helpful which would force players to choose a life and stick with it. if being a cop is getting boring then move onto somethign else in that life dont just give up and try something different. this works for all types of life styles. I personally have used 3 characters since being on this server. i have created some before but never RPed with them to much. I feel this would help big time boosting sales and jobs in areas when and where needed.

as for what recently happened im not sure I have a active ticket and im sure will be handled ina good manor as usual. I only RP on this server and look forward to it becoming a well populated server again.

HaveADream

Donator
I feel the economy definetly needs a re thinking. I think limiting character numbers would be helpful which would force players to choose a life and stick with it. if being a cop is getting boring then move onto somethign else in that life dont just give up and try something different. this works for all types of life styles. I personally have used 3 characters since being on this server. i have created some before but never RPed with them to much. I feel this would help big time boosting sales and jobs in areas when and where needed.

as for what recently happened im not sure I have a active ticket and im sure will be handled ina good manor as usual. I only RP on this server and look forward to it becoming a well populated server again.

I agree, many people don't know what to do with their lives but in MTA:RP I feel everyone knows everything about themselves. Charles Stark was the Director of SAN before Stark Corporation.

Emilio

Donator
Donator
If its a server reset, do we need to create new characters aswell? Cause that would be awesome.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Waiting for the reply of people threatening chargebacks.

Bunny

Everyone is saying that a "reset" will make us loose half of our player base but you're missing the point. We already have lost "half of our player base" so there isn't much to worry about. If this reset is done correctly, we could GAIN players.

Crucial

Banned User
Right now me and the head admin team are definately not on board of this idea for a multitude of reasons.
If you can get the entire community and the staff on board we can speak about it.

Until then this idea probably won't happen.

Stick

Right now me and the head admin team are definately not on board of this idea for a multitude of reasons.
If you can get the entire community and the staff on board we can speak about it.

The only reason you could have is because of charge backs, if you have
any other reasons then i would love to hear them.

But you don't.

HaveADream

Donator

There's no way we can make a fair new economy system without it at this point, I have an updated proposal but it's going to require, as the people that founded your country once said....

A New World.

Stick

Copied this from another thread where i posted this but it seems to be more valuable here:

Reset:
Yeah, obviously no one likes to be reset but for just a minute can we think about it? Talking to all you statwhores out there, aren't you bored?
Yeah you got your 20 cars and yeah you got your 15 property's that you never use. Now what? Drive around and just complain how bored you are?
For just a minute don't think about the stats you have but the fun you most likely had getting to the point where you are now.
You're here for the purpose of RP, to have fun and to enjoy your time on MTA:RP right? What if we all go back to the point where
we actually had to do something to get to the point you are now? Yeah you won't have your millions that are just stacking up
on your backaccount, or all those cars you never use.

Now there's two ways you can go, everyone understands and agrees that you worked hard for it or you have possibly
donated your lunch money for a month but really your here for fun right? As soon as the economy gets back to
a normal state people will start working for their money. That means that people will actually start RP'ing because
they want to become someone. You know you can drive around for hours with your expensive cars and just be bored,
or you can make the decision to agree to a reset and actually BE that person that want change and want to see
this community getting somewhere because trust me everything is still possible but it all starts with you, the person.

So give up your fancy boring life and start fresh because you ain't gonna tell me that your still having fun with all your
money and besides that it's pointless being "rich" if everone is rich. All that's causing is that new players will either
be flooded with money or just not bother because no one cba to RP anymore because they got all they want
and they simply forget the purpose of this game which is having fun.

Myth

<b><span style="color:#31BAE8;"t>Skrt Skrt</b></sp
No, as it means my car v12 + awd + tint would go? and i'll just charge back all my shit, i spent ages trying to get money and the car legit, will charge back.

Stick

No, as it means my car v12 + awd + tint would go? and i'll just charge back all my shit, i spent ages trying to get money and the car legit, will charge back.

Don't say stuff like "spend ages trying to get money" if you've just donated bruh.

It's just a stat, who knows the server owner might decide to sell those perks for in game money at a decent rate.
They're working on making the server less pay 2 win thus creating oppertunity to actually put it in game instead
of having to donate.

Now put it all aside bro, are you having fun on the server or not? Because if you do then i can understand but i doubt you do.
So you cruise around in your car all the time having fun eh? Is it really worth that much keeping your virtual money?
We could all start over and start at 0. Don't get me wrong i got stats aswell and millions but i don't care because
i had a lot more fun gaining all that then spending it.

Don't you think? Did you enjoy getting at the point you are now?

Luka

Don't say stuff like "spend ages trying to get money" if you've just donated bruh.

It's just a stat, who knows the server owner might decide to sell those perks for in game money at a decent rate.
They're working on making the server less pay 2 win thus creating oppertunity to actually put it in game instead
of having to donate.

Now put it all aside bro, are you having fun on the server or not? Because if you do then i can understand but i doubt you do.
So you cruise around in your car all the time having fun eh? Is it really worth that much keeping your virtual money?
We could all start over and start at 0. Don't get me wrong i got stats aswell and millions but i don't care because
i had a lot more fun gaining all that then spending it.

Don't you think? Did you enjoy getting at the point you are now?

Amen to that! #endwithstatwhoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png