sUp5rET.png

Robbers

BabyBear

Donator
Donator
I am pretty sure all of you have been robbed atleast once in this game, And well i am pratically sick of being robbed for one. I own a car business, and in a time span of 10 minutes, i had 3 attempts of robbings... WTF!!!! I am sick of people wiping out there gun, GET ON THE GROUND, and try to fucking rob you. I really have had enough with it... I have several security guards at my shop, but people are dumb and pull guns out anyways, and then it ends up getting voided... I really have had enough. There should be certain things that has to be required for a robbing. Maybe like a admins permission. And you should plan out the robbing, instead of going up and saying. ON THE GROUND AND GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!

Let me tell you my robbings.

First:
I had a guy test driving one of my V12s, and well, he took me and another guy down to the sewers, some guy was waiting down there, waiting for us. So he tells all of us to get out of the car, the other 2 do, but i type /me switches to the other seat of the car. And then one of the other guys get back in. Well then the others started Yelling NON-RP, i sat there for about 2 minutes, waiting for them to do something. so they didn't. So i threw on my seat belt, and took off. Well they started to ram me multiple times in a truck, not having seatbelts on and not rping any crashes at let me think.. 90-120 kph, no rp... so they ended up killing my car... So i got out and, since i am a mechanic, i fixed it... so they jumped on and glued to my car and said non-rp. Well... Then they got off... well the other guy started to take and hold a knife to my throat. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? so i didn't rp that. That was the second one.

Third:
Some guy jumps my gate. Security guard there, so why would he jump it... Then there was my gas man, and my security guard standing outside. He pulls out a Colt 45, and shoot me in the leg. and well. He told me to rp, i did not rp. So a admin got involed and stuff, and i just said screw it. and i am going to post this.

Just remember, this all happened in a matter of 10 minutes. 10 MINUTES!

Comments....

Big Macs

Banned User
Eh.. This why i think that every faction needs to be reviewed every week, if doing bad gets shut down.

Also, i think people who robbed needs at have a REASON to rob someone not just go up to a random person, and be like money now!

Also, i'm not going to lie im Burritos..

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Well thank you for sharing, but please take it too the ticket center, and apply proof with screen shots or log's. Thank's and come again :)

BabyBear

Donator
Donator
actually, i didn't want to get anyone in trouble... i just wanted to put it in the forums, see if other people have the same problems...

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Fatman never gets robbed..

And i hate it when people always yell "IT'S A FACTION!"

Having a faction is only a F3 menu.. Thats it

You don't need a faction to rob someone :)

sUp5rET.png