sUp5rET.png

Roleplay atmosphere?

SKiP0

Roleplay atmosphere

Alright , to begin with. I came to this server , because i saw the Valhalla modification and i thought - must be pretty nice. When i came , the server was pretty bad-ass , but the Roleplay of people - Not. Why so? Well , i went to the LSPD , to remember my skills. And it all began - shoot someone with a tazer > he doesn't give a damn and runs away. Shoot someone with a gun > he doesn't give a damn and relogs. Try to cuff someone > he doesn't give a damn and pulls out a AK47 , and ofrcourse you have to kill him , otherwise he'll kill you. In chases, people scream RP when you hit a lamp or something , but when they hit a wall like 90km/hs , they don't give a damn either. Alright , so now you can see the situation for a LSPD member. Let's see about the curent factions.

The current factions (Few of them are nice) are pretty f***** up. Why so? Well , let's talk about the Groove super gangstas. Lately i have been shot to the head (Yes , aiming skills to the maximum). It doesn't mind if i'm in their hood , but when i'm at the IGS or near the SAPD , it's just ridiculous. They ass-pull out a colt , aim infront of 15 people and kill me. Yeah , it's cool that an officer got killed , noone to take care of niggas. The Yakuzas. What the hell guys? Yakuza , even it's name is like a curse word in the US , because it's one of the strongest mafia , and everything that comes with it is almost illegal. And you just don't give a damn and advert "Yakuzas are looking for job workers". That's just idiotish.

And the last thing i'd like to add is the vehicles. Who the hell drives a Monster truck for a daily ride and in the streets? Who the hell drives a Nascar racer? Yeah , about the Monster truck. As you could seen , the leader of the Russian mafia quit , because i jailed him. (Something like that). How did i catch him? Simple. Some idiot Pa..(Mexican) started chasing the HUNTLEY too. He did /me rams the vehicle and RAN OVER THE HUNTLEY , so it gets caught on fire. WHAT THE FU** was that? It's just bullshit. If a monster truck tries to run , how do you think we should catch him in a highway? Shoot his tires?How?

Now i'll just finish by writing this: Get some afraidness feeling , don't be Ultimate Gangstas who have COLTs. Don't be idiots who drive monster trucks to show how they can ran over a car. I started plating 3 days ago , and i'm already losing my motivation in this , as a experienced roleplayer. If you read everything , well - i'd like to thank you.

I'm out.Peace.

Y02R

Omg, shit's got THAT bad while my gta is fucked? Shit... We need to make more Rp schools and harsher punishments for those that CAN Rp and KNOW what they're doing wrong. I proably will be making a guide to Ghetto Gangster Roleplay. Hopefully we will get better.

Chase

Any more, I'll drive my monster just because it calms me down, however, I find it annoying people got their own.

I find it sickening when a player has to make a thread because they don't like the RP here. I find it sick because those idiots who can't RP, are fucking retarded dumb asses.

(Not ooc insult, because it's not directly towards a person)...

If 1 person doesn't RP in full, then why should I? ... kind of feeling.

It makes me sad, and I'll be finding players around the server who chose not to RP, and I will solve this. But what can you do?

Make screenshots of their non RP, extend your chat box by like 20 lines so it SHOWS stuff. /report and put the screen in the report. Only players can solve Non RP.

Also, MAKE A TICKET! :) If you were to make a ticket about non RP, and I saw it, and saw it was right... what ever... I would take care of it. Because it works like that :D

Anyways... RP on the server needs to be increased. It's not hard to create GOOD binds.

AND people need to stop PGing. I'm going to just start jailing idiots who have binds to pull out an AK then immediately shoot. Or, with car crashes, "hit bind, then go right away"... No more!

Thank you.

SKiP0

Thanks for your reply , but... It's impossible to roleplay for a officer ,because of the current Chief's helpers. They push us to ROLEPLAY everything , when other don't. Wut?

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
Im sorry about ''Yakuza thing'' we are not going to make those adverts anymore !
Those grove guys should get deleted or something, they are just driving around LS, and spamming their binds stupid binds, and insulting cops & other people for no reason .
And no-one doesn't remember rule ''Don't use guns as first resort, you have your fists & me's'' !
+ My own idea is that, binds should be deleted, or only cops can use gun binds .

Popcorn

Yeah... role-play schools really need to be pushed during server prime times so that we can pick up on all those people who have no idea what the fuck they're doing, and just do the most basic role-play which tends to ruin the feel of the server. I also think the illegal factions might need to be wiped to be honest. None of them at this point (at least the official ones) seem up to par with what an illegal faction should be especially the organised crime syndicates. They just go around beating the crap out of people in public which is totally unrealistic unless we're role-playing prior to the 70's? I mean I thought this was modern RP but who knows. Also passive RP seems to be very, very, very low on this server, and is something that should be openly promoted because it's actually really enjoyable once you get into all that stuff. I don't know that's just my opinion but whatever.

E

eLst

I'm one of the leaders in Grove, we can't help that dude, I apologize for coming across that way, we recruit people who already own guns, we don't supply them with guns, all the leaders are in TeamSpeak, but the normal players arn't, so they randomly try act Gangster and pull out their guns, but at the moment for SWAT being on our ass every single day we will most likely shoot cops that come on grove, we're trying to change location of the gang because it's so Non-RP being at grove, you get random kids trying to pretend they're with us, you get just random people asking for guns OOCly, and don't get me started on the Non-RP of cops, take last night for example... we got in a SWAT vs Grove situation for a few hours, I killed FOUR Swat people and they got CK'ed, 20 minutes later they're back on new characters, same rank in the PD Faction and with SWAT, how the fuck does that work, when Grove gets CK'ed they make new characters, they RPly come to Grove and ask to join and tell us there back story, that takes about an hour.. but we don't give them guns.

SKiP0

Seriously? You only recruit people with guns? Well , that's pretty much fucked up i must say. You don't look at their Roleplaying skills and just recruit? The cops come BECAUSE YOU SHOOT THEM. Don't kill them everytime , and they won't come everyday. If you don't want noobs - disband the faction and create a new one , where you look at roleplaying skills and not guns. Ffs people , guns control everything now. Not money , but guns. Which means , a wipe is needed. Money must rule the server , not the guns -.-

Y02R

I'm one of the leaders in Grove, we can't help that dude, I apologize for coming across that way, we recruit people who already own guns, we don't supply them with guns, all the leaders are in TeamSpeak, but the normal players arn't, so they randomly try act Gangster and pull out their guns, but at the moment for SWAT being on our ass every single day we will most likely shoot cops that come on grove, we're trying to change location of the gang because it's so Non-RP being at grove, you get random kids trying to pretend they're with us, you get just random people asking for guns OOCly, and don't get me started on the Non-RP of cops, take last night for example... we got in a SWAT vs Grove situation for a few hours, I killed FOUR Swat people and they got CK'ed, 20 minutes later they're back on new characters, same rank in the PD Faction and with SWAT, how the fuck does that work, when Grove gets CK'ed they make new characters, they RPly come to Grove and ask to join and tell us there back story, that takes about an hour.. but we don't give them guns.

OMG, How many FUCKING times do I have to say this? Don't shoot or yell at every motherfucking cop you fucking see! Cuz it just brings a lot of trouble and it's PD Provoking since they just drive past doing their job - Patrolling the streets and making sure they're safe. Don't recruit noobs. Sort out your Roleplay.
Just RP Ghetto properly or I'll get IG, I aleready have a good reason to whipe the fuck out of the other Gangsters and gangs like Grove and other shit that don't roll with us and think they're bad and I'm not saying that I will start some net gang war with Grove.
From now on, every gang that makes trouble in Ganton, cause that's where I set up Mercy St will have trouble cuz I don't want to see SWAT driving past 24/7. I wanna do some Ghetto RP but Irl I couldn't do drug dealing or something else like that cuz the Police is everywhere..

I also think we should have harsher punishments for those that CAN RP but just do not and more RP schools for the newbies/rookies in RPing / More GM's active.

SKiP0

OMG, How many FUCKING times do I have to say this? Don't shoot or yell at every motherfucking cop you fucking see! Cuz it just brings a lot of trouble and it's PD Provoking since they just drive past doing their job - Patrolling the streets and making sure they're safe. Don't recruit noobs. Sort out your Roleplay.
Just RP Ghetto properly or I'll get IG, I aleready have a good reason to whipe the fuck out of the other Gangsters and gangs like Grove and other shit that don't roll with us and think they're bad and I'm not saying that I will start some net gang war with Grove.
From now on, every gang that makes trouble in Ganton, cause that's where I set up Mercy St will have trouble cuz I don't want to see SWAT driving past 24/7. I wanna do some Ghetto RP but Irl I couldn't do drug dealing or something else like that cuz the Police is everywhere..

I also think we should have harsher punishments for those that CAN RP but just do not and more RP schools for the newbies/rookies in RPing / More GM's active.

Finally someone.

E

eLst

Seriously? You only recruit people with guns? Well , that's pretty much fucked up i must say. You don't look at their Roleplaying skills and just recruit? The cops come BECAUSE YOU SHOOT THEM. Don't kill them everytime , and they won't come everyday. If you don't want noobs - disband the faction and create a new one , where you look at roleplaying skills and not guns. Ffs people , guns control everything now. Not money , but guns. Which means , a wipe is needed. Money must rule the server , not the guns -.-

I must of came across wrong, the people we actually do recruit own guns, we get asked by 5+ people daily to join but we still only have 16 members, we see if their RolePlay and English is sufficient before we let them join.

SKiP0

Alright , the same situation. I'm at the IGS , helping a citizen , and when i get out , this guy "Jake Price Jr" Takes out an AK47 with binds and shoots me in the head in the IGS. What the hell? Alright , so i went back to get the LSPD cruiser , because that was just fucking insane and that cruiser was speed modified. I went back and he's walking like nothing , but no AK47 in his hands. So alright , he said i can't get my vehicle back now. But why can he kill me infront of the IGS? He said "I can kill". I don't know if photos saved or anything , but if they did - i'll upload.

Y02R

In real life, yeah, you wouldn't just go up to someone or a cop and ass-pull a fuckin fully-automatic Kalashnikov 47
out of nowhere and be like matrix or a fuckin war veteran and headshot him. Then put it back in your ass/vag and walk around. Lol Some people like them make me lmao.

1, You would have the AK slinged on your back on some kind of a rope. It would be visible for others to see it from the back AND the front because it would stick out.

2, You're just a teenager from a gang influenced neighboor hood which wants to become a Gangster RP wise.
Yes, you do want to earn your respect and work your way up and meet new people but it does not mean you HAVE to go and headshot everyone.

3, In real life you would be scared to even do it cause you're new to the banging and it's your first experience.

4, There are people around you, cameras everywhere at IGS. So now anytime someone does a crime in a public place like IGS, Mall, Pershing square etc THINK before you kill because they can now catch you without MetaGaming. It's RolePlay.

5, Im just sayin, but as a gangster, a teenager wannabe gangster you would be fucking amazed EVEN when you seen a fucking Tec, Uzi or a shitty shotty because it is not THAT availible to young wannabies irl.
So Why the fuck in-game would you have even bigger guns like AK's?

Solutions for your that problem and your gang?

1,Don't recruit everyone that asks and has guns. They must be at least at 7 in the scale of 1 to 10.
Even when it's your irl friend. But you can always teach him or tell them to go look at the guides. Guides like the DM, MG, RK, NJ etc and I have also made a guide for Gangster Rp especially for Grove cuz i seen you're having problems and people are complaining.
Link: http://www.mtaroleplay.com/forums/showthread.php?3269-A-Guide-to-Gangster-RolePlay

2,Organise your ranks so there are three of Thug, two of Gangsta, and again two Senior Gangsta/ Trusted Gangsta or sumthin and give the guns ONLY to Senior Gangsta/Trusted.

3,Stay in the hood, chill, smoke blunts and talk with others, don't be out there 24/7 looking for trouble.

4,Do NOT shoot or yell at the cops. You would be shitting your pants infront of em...

Chase

4,Do NOT shoot or yell at the cops. You would be shitting your pants infront of em...

I'll just start jailing those who are doing such things at IGS. I am Pro legal, but I want illegal rp too. And if you're at igs, or playing with your guns at igs, your getting jailed.

I goto my own gas station, AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I don't see people with guns ever. Especially at ak's!!. Even in los angelas or what ever, idk how to spell

Nuby

Donator
Donator
I'll just start jailing those who are doing such things at IGS. I am Pro legal, but I want illegal rp too. And if you're at igs, or playing with your guns at igs, your getting jailed.

I goto my own gas station, AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I don't see people with guns ever. Especially at ak's!!. Even in los angelas or what ever, idk how to spell
so "bad" Jarmarcus?

E

eLst

It's like I'm talking to a brick wall. You're telling me to only give guns to high ranks after I tell you that we don't give guns to our members, the only people that get guns are people who lead the faction.
Jake Price Jr will be getting kicked when the server is back on.

Apart from that, if you don't like what the lower-ranked members in the faction, here is a link for you.
http://mtaroleplay.com/ticketcenter/main/

SKiP0

Don't give any weapons , if they have AK47s and more , take it from them. They don't know how to use it.

Y02R

Don't give any weapons , if they have AK47s and more , take it from them. They don't know how to use it.

They proably would go to a wep dealer and buy guns of em. Lol. I hope the further events etc go good for Grove st anyway and that some of the lower-ranked members wont fk up the reputation of the gang.

E

eLst

So you're asking me to take guns from lower ranked members when I have nothing to do with how they got the guns in the first place.
You might want to know that an AK-47 with an ammo clip is 70-100k each.

Also the reputation is already ruined it seems, as soon as we all RolePlay together it takes 5 minutes because cops are chasing after us and shooting us with MP5's.

sUp5rET.png