sUp5rET.png

Roleplay +

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Greetings.

As you all know we got awesome RP'ers.. And noobs. No need to say it's not true because we all know it is.
However i know what the feeling is when you're properly RP'ing and some noob is screwing it up for you.
We can't simply POOF everyone into a proper RP'er but.. you all could try to help those out who wants to be helped.
We know we got GM's but would you want to sit in the GM lounge when you just joined listening to some dickface
that suddenly start to saying you NEED to do stuff? No we're hare to have fun with eachother !

What we're trying to create at MTA:RP is a unique system that actually gives you a great benefit if you're a proud member
of the Roleplay + group!

You'd probably think; "Wait.. do i need to donate for that?"
Not at all ! The main purpose of being a Roleplay + member is that we know you're a good RP'er and a proud member of MTA:RP
and we're aware that you're able to help some people out. ( We don't expect you to be some kind of machine helping out everyone
we got alot of people for that)

Benefits of being a Roleplay+ member and how to become one.

Creating a new character.
Will give you:

1. 25% more VIP points per donation.
2. Each new character created will start with a extra $60,000 money.
3. A special red nametag for you in game and on the forums.
4. RP + chat. ( /rp )
5 Future ability to answer Question reports that come into the server. A great way to help out new players still learning by answering basic questions.

Sounds good eh'? How to become one?

It's easy just Roleplay ! The current admins will provide the Head of RP+ ( currently BboyEnzo ) information at a special list of players who will be eligible to join this special group , they do so by simple adding notes to a special section in your in game /chk menu. You will not be able to see these notes but that doesn't really matter , it's for us admins to see anyway ;).
You will be added in game to the group once you have reached enough recommendations and if you meet the requirements.
Although you'll have to make a Forum Request to be added to the forum RP+ group.
A.K.A you don't have to do anything special, just act like you normally do.
But beware.. we might be looking at you !

When allowed to become part of this group, you agree that you can and will be removed if you violate
any rules at MTA:RP, it start with a warning depending on the jail/warn you've gained.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fallen

Donator
Donator
This looks awesome. I don't think Administration is eligible, are they? Lol. I already got a few people in mind that should definitely be Roleplay + members.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Well.. RP wise you wouldn't start with shit..

Proper RP'ers are able to make a alt and have a start-up.
Since we want to populate more factions and this should be a great start.

Smrize

I'd help alot. If server need some support then I'll do it. I hope that it will increase the amount of roleplayers.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
pickens said:
Propertys that people own better not be sold or anything to deal with these roleplay + members...
Why always so god damn negative? Ofcourse that won't happen.

TurtleLove said:
Nice idea.. But I don't see the point of free houses and cars
The free stuff is there to encourage people to help out the server.

TurtleLove

Why always so god damn negative? Ofcourse that won't happen.

The free stuff is there to encourage people to help out the server.

Alright, I see it different. When we are RPing with the faction, we don't want to be interrupted by Non Rpers. When you teach people how to act in a server like this, we will not be interrupted that often. :)

And for getting more characters in factions, as player you're only able to have two proper active characters, in my opinion. When you have more, you have to spread out your time over all characters. When you have like 5 characters and you're only able to play 3 hours a day, you don't have time for some proper roleplay sessions across all characters. You should be proud on the faction you're in, and keep it active and running.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
What this is doing is basically encouraging experienced roleplayers to take over the roles of a Game Master (which is no longer identified as staff). In return for doing so, you're entitled to special perks for your services.

+1

Players with status Roleplay+ are now recognizable with a red nametag:

OJ1EqFR.png

Recon

Banned User
How you join, i been RPing for about 3 years, also ask Fredrique Monere (( Cant spell )) About my RP he seen it, im Leverett Bazile.

sUp5rET.png