sUp5rET.png

Roleplay+

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator

Roleplay+

Ever see those red tags while you're In-Game (hopefully) roleplaying? We call those people Roleplay+ members. What's so special about it? To us, and as a community, it represents someone who has achieved an excellence in Roleplay standards and has been a role model for the community to follow. These people are the top of the class, those people who make A+ in school.

Qualifications:
  • At the minimum, no administrative action in the past three months (93 days).
  • A minimum of 200 hours across all accounts.
  • An extensive kn***edge of how the community works and helpful guides/links.
  • An extensive kn***edge of how to roleplay, properly conduct expressions through In-Game means (/me's and /do's), and realistic practices.
    • Being an impulsive non-realistic driver is a good way not to get RP+.
  • Recommendations from at least one administrator+.
  • Be an active, avid player on the server. Inactivity will result in your removal.

Perks:
  • A red name tag which signifies your importance and presence in YOUR community.
  • 25% more vPoints when donating.
  • Exclusive access to an RP+ chat (/rp) where you can directly communicate with administrators and other RP+ members.
  • A cash bonus ($60,000) for every new character.
  • 3 vPoints awarded to your account every month.
  • Bigger chances for becoming an administrator once applied.

Remember, if you get into any administrative trouble as an Roleplay+ member, your membership will be revoked automatically.

Last edited:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Not to come off as rude or anything, but clearly this overrides the previous list of qualifications.

tttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss
ok i go cri

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
These people are the top of the class, those people who make A+ in school.

-it represents someone who has achieved an excellence in Roleplay standards and has been a role model for the community to follow.

I feel so special nao :D

sUp5rET.png