sUp5rET.png

Rp in police and illegal

Erron

Hillarious reply's in this post.Illegal player's support their side of view and PD players support theirs.Guys , this won't get you anywhere.Of course PD is being outnumbered but don't forget that a 65% of illegal player's will end up jailed for a mistakes they'll do such as FR or DM since the rulrs that apply for the criminals only are way too hard to be applied in-game since this kind of RP is completely objective , how the guy Roleplays him being illegal , how would he react to when he is chased and what he'll do when being caught.Theoritical everything is easy and painless , practically though, shits going ham.
Going over to the PD side , they are being outnumbered incident that gets them in trouble when a fight gonna broke out.They have the means though to comeback every situation since ethey have the SWAT team with sniping rifles etc..Although , what PD officers have to do is quite simple (for me at least) since they cannot fall into mistakes every God damn time just like illegal's can , and if they do it will be probably for something that is like MG or PG which can be avoided the next time.
Being adjective right now , for something reason the First Resort rule doesn't apply for the PD which is kinda weird but yeah...DM the same since they will always have a false reason to defend themselves like "He is a we'll known criminal always who always carries guns and has been arrested many tines for murdering people" some shiet like these and with the kind help of the admin team he'll avoid being punished.In my opinion , admins are way too strict concerning the criminal RP and way too less strict when it has to do with PD.
PS From a guy who has served for quite a long time the LSPD and lately has been affiliating with the illegal RP.
(Don't kind any of my spelling mistakes , I am on my phone , I type fast and I am bored to checka it all over again , lol)

IlikeTrains

Banned User
@Bilbo

Look, I know these rule will never be changed, there in now and there is no way PD will let go of the handy rules that help them do their job, I dont really mind now, us criminals have just gotta deal with them, but dont bring in any other rules, jesus! its gonna turn into a GTA V heist in order to do any criminal RP.

"There aren't 40-50 cops patrolling the streets all the time."

The acticity or inactivity of faction should not directly interfere with other faction (my personal opinion) if a faction is inactive then it is put under a FRT and eventually closed, this does not happen with PD, I know you cant shut it down but if there is clearly a activity problem than that is a clear sign that something is wrong with the leadership or the factions RP.

And I was a cop for a long long time, a wee bit back I left the faction as I disagreed with the lack of standards and RP done by the faction on the daily, I stand by that decision to date and its just a personal opinion, so yeah Im "bashing" the PD because I know what there like first hand (Head of ASU and detectives bureau)

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
@Bilbo

Look, I know these rule will never be changed, there in now and there is no way PD will let go of the handy rules that help them do their job, I dont really mind now, us criminals have just gotta deal with them, but dont bring in any other rules, jesus! its gonna turn into a GTA V heist in order to do any criminal RP.

"There aren't 40-50 cops patrolling the streets all the time."

The acticity or inactivity of faction should not directly interfere with other faction (my personal opinion) if a faction is inactive then it is put under a FRT and eventually closed, this does not happen with PD, I know you cant shut it down but if there is clearly a activity problem than that is a clear sign that something is wrong with the leadership or the factions RP.

And I was a cop for a long long time, a wee bit back I left the faction as I disagreed with the lack of standards and RP done by the faction on the daily, I stand by that decision to date and its just a personal opinion, so yeah Im "bashing" the PD because I know what there like first hand (Head of ASU and detectives bureau)

LSPD can only change faction leaders, which right now isn't necessary. There is a lack of PD members because nobody wants to be in the PD in the first place. Everyone is in the thought process that the PD is evil or they go around saying 'Fuck the Police' because they want to. Trust me, the low RP standards is mainly because all we can recruit anymore are new players that don't completely understand the concept of Roleplay.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
LSPD can only change faction leaders, which right now isn't necessary. There is a lack of PD members because nobody wants to be in the PD in the first place. Everyone is in the thought process that the PD is evil or they go around saying 'Fuck the Police' because they want to. Trust me, the low RP standards is mainly because all we can recruit anymore are new players that don't completely understand the concept of Roleplay.

^^^^^^^^^^^

People can not expect high standards because high standards come from the experienced players, in which many of them eventually have (or choose) to leave the server for whatever reason. Its either we force high standards and have like 3-5 PD Members or we have to accept the fact nobody is 100% Perfect at roleplay and recruit the best we can, if someone fucks up they can be dealt with. 99% Of the time someone joins the server and they instantly wanna get a gun and be a thug because thats all that is interesting to them. People hate the PD because they've either didnt get their way, are lazy or they've never been in the PD before so they have no idea what they're talking about.

*Cop shoots someone in self defence IRL

"OMGWTFBBQSAUCERACISMNAZIDONALDTRUMPMFG KYS"

amarite or amarite ppls

IlikeTrains

Banned User

I agree not alot of people want to be in the PD. My opinion on this (and I can only speak for myself here) is becuase there is no variation of RP, as an officer no matter what your rank is, all your expect to do is to go out patrol and we all know how that turns out. Its just boring to be in the PD (in my opinion) and that why illegal RP is better, because even within a faction, you are your own boss. Theres car theft,robbery,drug and gun dealing, thres just alot more to do.

Maybe if the PD brought in some other forms of PD RP (such as the detective bureau) then you will see an increase of interest in the PD, that excuse just annoys me as illegal rp'er are being punished for the lack of imagination within the PD. (not intending to offend, just an opinion)

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Still.. it's an uneven advantage for PD then.

Criminals > PD

Also I think that criminals should need a VALID reason to run, not just because they know they can outrun PD.

You're telling me that the people that can gain complete invincibility (except for headshots) simply by typing a command in a certain room, AND who get free speedmodded vehicles / high-powered weapons have an advantage over criminals?
This might be true if PD followed IC protocol (like the FORCE matrix) but they don't so

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Maybe if the PD brought in some other forms of PD RP (such as the detective bureau) then you will see an increase of interest in the PD

this ^^^^^^
pd is the same shit all the time. bring in more bureaus and it'll bring in more interest to actually join pd

Retex

Banned User
Donator
this ^^^^^^
pd is the same shit all the time. bring in more bureaus and it'll bring in more interest to actually join pd

PD wouldnt be a issue if the HC's were more strict, I joined PD like 4-5 Months ago, When AhmedRP was Captain and so was Unbirth, They both made sure that PD was perfect Tbh, Now, the HC's are inactive as fuck on their PD alts and when they do come on, they just chill around and go off.

Majachie4

Donator
PD wouldnt be a issue if the HC's were more strict, I joined PD like 4-5 Months ago, When AhmedRP was Captain and so was Unbirth, They both made sure that PD was perfect Tbh, Now, the HC's are inactive as fuck on their PD alts and when they do come on, they just chill around and go off.

>implying Unbirth has any positive effect on any roleplay situation whatsoever

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
>implying Unbirth has any positive effect on any roleplay situation whatsoever

LOL accurate af. Ahmed wasn't bad, but Unbirth? Lol no... PD will get better once Torecee, Beatty or Bunny come back, before that nah.

Majachie4

Donator
Put majachie as Captain and ill whip that department around faster than you can say "IC corruption"

Ahmed

I Will be back.

sUp5rET.png