sUp5rET.png

Scripting Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semih

Donator
Donator
Well..i was thinking, why we actually darken the windows of the cars as tint...so that people from outside won't see the inside so as the clothing and skin of the person which would bring much more fun and prevent mg.

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
I heard that this was in ****** ******, but still would be a good idea to have in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weimy

Nawh, Go get your own fucking scripts. Instead of stealing other server's scripts, Try getting your own ideas first, So you dont look like cowards stealing other peoples ideas.

I do know a ban is gonna be incoming, But atleast try getting your own fucking ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
Nawh, Go get your own fucking scripts. Instead of stealing other server's scripts, Try getting your own ideas first, So you dont look like cowards stealing other peoples ideas.

I do know a ban is gonna be incoming, But atleast try getting your own fucking ideas.

He does have a point... Please don't ban me for agreeing.

Weimy

Its true

It makes the community look worthless, And the only thing it looks like is that they stole others ideas cause they dont got minds of their own.

Ms.Princess2

Donator
Donator
Its true

It makes the community look worthless, And the only thing it looks like is that they stole others ideas cause they dont got minds of their own.

Smithie, Stop trolling, Go back to uG, Your only here, because of a troll. You was removed from the Admin team, GTFO.

Weimy

Smithie, Stop trolling, Go back to uG, Your only here, because of a troll. You was removed from the Admin team, GTFO.

Hey Spiderman, Or peter vaquez, First of all, Im not trolling, Im stating simple facts to not steal another successful servers ideas, Who cares that i was removed from admin? Not me. but since your a 12 year old, I wouldent be surprised if you couldent comprehend this.

And im hear only because of a troll? Make sense first of all.

Ms.Princess2

Donator
Donator
Uhmm.. *cough* .. Looky here, "Smithie" Im 14 .. I'm his SISTER, As none of you actually agree, and never get any proof whats so ever .. Also, change your sig, its SAPD now, Also, stop insulting other community's saying its "worthless". Also, please do not use any crude language. Please, get your facts straight, before insulting other community's.

Weimy

Uhmm.. *cough* .. Looky here, "Smithie" Im 14 .. I'm his SISTER, As none of you actually agree, and never get any proof whats so ever .. Also, change your sig, its SAPD now, Also, stop insulting other community's saying its "worthless". Also, please do not use any crude language. Please, get your facts straight, before insulting other community's.

His sister eh? Sharing the same computer with 3 different serials under it? clever. Your the same person after you where blacklisted from all PD factions when i was admin. Your plan failed sir. And crude language... LOL

Weimy

And i do got proof, Ask any admin in this server to /findip, Or /findserial on your name

The proof is there wise one.

Bell01

Awh smithy what a cutieee!!!!!
Its funny because we're not actually stealing any scripts. We make our scripts from scratch....As you already know. You were removed from the admin team for doing nothing. Simple.

Anyone enjoy your ban <3

Everyone feel free to carry on. On topic however!

Ms.Princess2

Donator
Donator
Awh smithy what a cutieee!!!!!
Its funny because we're not actually stealing any scripts. We make our scripts from scratch....As you already know. You were removed from the admin team for doing nothing. Simple.

Anyone enjoy your ban <3

Everyone feel free to carry on. On topic however!

Finnaly, Troll be gone! Thank you Pepper Bell! Hey, that'll be your nickname!! ;) <3

Callum

So, we stole over 1200 ideas... good one. But now you mentioned it, I may push my schedule closer and do that tinted window script :) Thanks for the idea bro!

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
cI like the idea aside from a former Lead admin insulting our community. Kinda childish if you ask me but what do I know. I used to like Smithy69 now I don't so much. I know for a fact we do everything from scratch even if someone provides us with a script link for an idea. I have seen Callum and Brocily and Mittell and whoever else scripts for us do their work. I don't think I have seen one copied script yet. And on top of that we wouldn't have to do all the debugging we have to do if we stole scripts. Considering the debugging would be done. Well sad to see an old friend go down like that.

Z

zClouDz

I think that taking out the ID tag when in a tinted car would be better than the window darkening mumbo jumbo

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
It's not stealing a script, it's common sense.. Since you wouldn't see clothes and stuff IRL anyways..

However, there is a law regarding TinT and may only be fully tinted on the other windows, but not t he driver windows. Idk if that counts for the server then..

It prevents MG, but the other problem is that when we take out the ID tags, something can be open for car DMmers not being reported (im sure on duty admins will have the ability to see the ID at all times (put it in le script Callum).

Freddie987

Well..i was thinking, why we actually darken the windows of the cars as tint...so that people from outside won't see the inside so as the clothing and skin of the person which would bring much more fun and prevent mg.
I'd like to see this in the game...I can write a +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png