sUp5rET.png

Scripting Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamFire

Awh smithy what a cutieee!!!!!
Its funny because we're not actually stealing any scripts. We make our scripts from scratch....As you already know. You were removed from the admin team for doing nothing. Simple.

Anyone enjoy your ban <3

Everyone feel free to carry on. On topic however!

I would just be interested in pointing out that Callum and others scripters from your server came on ** for a bit. Just curious as to why he would have to do that?

Edit: Added ** instead of the server name so that you didn't have to edit it for me

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I would just be interested in pointing out that Callum and others scripters from your server came on ** for a bit. Just curious as to why he would have to do that?

Edit: Added ** instead of the server name so that you didn't have to edit it for me

are we not allowed to drop in and check on our compedetors? We expect you guys to as well...

Also the forum automatically *'s other servers names :)

TamFire

I haven't come IG on your server since that start of **, I also just made this forum account, I never had one before

Bob1

Banned User
Aww cute, my post was deleted.

feels-on-wheels.png

Brocily

Nawh, Go get your own fucking scripts. Instead of stealing other server's scripts, Try getting your own ideas first, So you dont look like cowards stealing other peoples ideas.

I do know a ban is gonna be incoming, But atleast try getting your own fucking ideas.

I know you can't see this but, oh well...

I could say the same thing for you guys, ** and **** took our wallet idea. You're only mad because you was removed from the admin team. :)

Anthony

I know you can't see this but, oh well...

I could say the same thing for you guys, ** and **** took our wallet idea. You're only mad because you was removed from the admin team. :)

What Smithie means is literally coming on a server, checking your MTA files and copy and pasting a client side script that another server has already made into yours.

Also, the wallet idea actually came from a long ass time ago, even a year+, suggested in **, the original RP community. However, if you really want to go down that route, I could pull up MTARP's to-do list which I've already seen that contains many things that ** has already done/planned, showing dates of you doing them almost the day after ** has.

On a side note, you don't really seem to have an attitude suitable for a head admin in my honest opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note, you don't really seem to have an attitude suitable for a head admin in my honest opinion.

In my opinion we all are human. We can go all nice and please and thank you all the time, but sometimes we get annoyed aswell and then you can have it, we can get pissed off sometime.

Also, we've already discussed this. MTA is Open source. That means we can do whatever we like and put in anything we like, It hasn't stopped any server ever. If the val scripts weren't released, we'd have significantly less RP servers because face it. You guys use that base aswell. Therefore you are all guilty for copying scripts aswell, so why should it stop us? If the player likes it, we can't give them a message: "But the other serv has forbidden us to add it and they were soo mean to us". It's called competition babe. You need to keep up. It has never stopped humanity and it will less likely to stop us for working on that server.

Are you done now?

DBoy814

If you did this it would not be stealing! Unless they have a patent on it anyone can use it! I don't understand why none of y'all want to have things that will make for better rp? People complain about bad rp but get upset when the admins make no enhancements that other community's already have it honestly makes no since to me.......

Callum

This script will be in later today. A certain owner of a certain server practically told me it was a client side resource. Therefore I may have decompiled it and may be borrowing it. Along with a few edits of course, as there is a few lines of pointless code in there!

TheGuyNL

Donator
Donator
This script will be in later today. A certain owner of a certain server practically told me it was a client side resource. Therefore I may have decompiled it and may be borrowing it. Along with a few edits of course, as there is a few lines of pointless code in there!

+1, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png