sUp5rET.png

[Selling] Richmen House

ShaktarBoy

*Tom Sullivan would come into the room with his laptop, connecting it to the screen via a cable.*
Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Today I am going to sell a nice property that everyone should know pretty much where it's located. I do only got pictures of the outside as inside we are rebuilding it. I hope you like it, the tax is somewhere around 3000$-4000$ Not lower or higher. The strating bid would be at 1.000.000$ And the buyout is at 3 millions. Each bid will increase with atleast 50.000$. The house will be sold to the highest bidder, only if it's over the 1.000.000$ price!
*Tom Sullivan would start and show the pictures on the screen*
You're free to bid!

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
*Ryota Tachibana II would walk into the room, and look to the screen and sigh before speaking.*

Really? I was looking for houses a while back. And that house was for sale.. For much, MUCH cheaper. I understand the economy is fucked, But this is just a ripoff.

*Ryota Tachibana II would walk out of the room, and make his way out of the building to his Euros.*

szyku

Banned User
* Simon Alvarez would walk into the room and shout immiediately *

I bid $1,000,000!
My number is 841-123.

* Simon Alvarez would walk out of the room to his Chrysler and drive away *

Bluefox

*Sergey Soskov walks inside the auction house just before Simon Alvarez made his offer.

*Sergey Soskov takes off his fedora, leaving it on the hanger.

*Sergey Soskov takes a look at the buyout price and immediately takes his fedora off of the hanger, placing it back on his head and walking out of the auction house, entering his Mustang and driving away.

m0WPhaN.gif

sUp5rET.png