sUp5rET.png

Server Application System

Brocily

Hello, today we have brought out a special update. This update includes a new application system which will separate the bad from the good. This update may be changed/edited within the week to increase performance and stability.

Please remember, this is only in beta stages. We're hoping this can be our solution so our roleplay standards greatly increase within the near future. We would greatly appreciate your thoughts and feelings about this update.

Many thanks,
Brocily.

AndreC

Should be good, at least at deterring uneducated trolls, and discourages educated trolls because it requires effort on their part.

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Have you been reading my PM's? :D

I've been talking to a few people about how there should be an app like the old servers had.

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
Sounds like a good idea, I wonder if you're going to make a new team of "registrators" or something then? Or is it going to be admins, GM's or?

And also, does this mean the server will be reset or something then? :p

Callum

GMs/Admins do it. A small number in a box will appear on the bottom of their screens whilst in game. All of the answers are logged and the GM/Admin who accepted/denied. These will be checked upon by me/joel to ensure that the GMs/Admins are answering them correctly. - Accepting/Denying without correct answers or solid proof will mean infractions.

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
GMs/Admins do it. A small number in a box will appear on the bottom of their screens whilst in game. All of the answers are logged and the GM/Admin who accepted/denied. These will be checked upon by me/joel to ensure that the GMs/Admins are answering them correctly. - Accepting/Denying without correct answers or solid proof will mean infractions.

Alright that sounds good to me, so what about current players, are they required to do applications then? :)

TheGuyNL

Donator
Donator
Probably not, but you can kick someone into application stage, forcing them to do an application. Which probably will happen with players being jailed.

the application system has been taken out when you are making a new account, however, administrators can still forceapp players if they don't know how to roleplay properly.

sUp5rET.png