sUp5rET.png

Server up and a little fun with 50 VIP points as prize

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Hey

After last nights down time, MTARP are pleased to say the server is up and running once again.

Also in this small announcement we have lined up a little bit of fun.

We all should know that car descriptions are meant to be detailed with alterations you have made to the car. This might be some form of bumper stickers, dents or smashed headlights or other general information about the car.

We are offering 50VIP points for the most imaginative vehicle description on your car/cars.

To enter please put a image of the car and image of the description. Please also include your character name.

If you don't know about car descriptions, hold down ALT key and it should be shown in green, to change your vehicle description just click on your car.

Entries must be received by 1st October and then we shall put this to a player vote to decide a winner.

Good luck

My famous Ferrari on Mittell Buurman
l2dr.png

just so you guys can read it:
IopSRBS.png

Cloud

I don't like Mittel's signature, it's quite unrealistic in my opinion, unless RPed as a bumper sticker etc.

Deli

Why is a moderator making a forum server announcement?

+1 but I think she was a server support at the time, but I think it's coming from her VIP Points possibly if so I believe this should be in Community Discussion.

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
+1 but I think she was a server support at the time, but I think it's coming from her VIP Points possibly if so I believe this should be in Community Discussion.

This is a official server fun competition which was approved by the server owner. Nothing wrong with official announcements and competitions/events from non owner or head ranked forums as long as they form part of the community announcements or I would be quite sure that this would been deleted by now or moved.

Dere we go! The most and famous the no description one!

images

Love the entry which character does that belong to? /sarcasm and to answer the question of what admin rank I am, I'm now Mod which is confirmed by forum user title and colour

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png