Mailing Address (if different): N/A

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: State Police (Cadet Johnny Spy & Sergeant Trujan Smith Jr)
Phone: N/A
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): N/A
Mailing Address (if different): N/A

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $200,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? After getting in an accident with a young man, he threatened to beat me and my friend, Alfred Gerry, up. Cadet Spy arrived on scene, but did nothing to diffuse the situation, as the young man was still threatening us right in-front of the cop. So, to protect myself i pulled my Colt out, which i have a license for. The cop began to scream at me, telling me to put the gun down; while the man was still threatening us. After a stalemate, in which the Cop wouldnt listen to me, saying that i had a license and was defending myself. Sergeant Smith arrived on scene. I explained the situation, in which he told me i was given a warning for using my gun to defend myself. I told him i would speak to my lawyer, and one of the SPD Students made a smart remark. And then Sergeant Smith threatened me, saying to watch my back
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 12/5/14

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) State police has been abusing the citizens of Los Santos for to long. I believe this will show them that we will not play games when it comes to our own saftey, An Old man's no less..

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.

** Evidence would be obtained from Seymour's lawyer taking the tapes from State Police **
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Tape 1
    • d5b7540a5d4f4f13975aa6b949bbc213.png
    • Cop arives on scene, does nothing to protect us from the threats from the young man
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Tape 2
    • fe89973ba9bb4c76a6ef5c51393544e9.png
    • More threats, and the cop doing nothing. Also pulling his gun on me when i was protecting myself
  • Tape 2
  • 7ae9da510c764c50b6ea8c9c99297ed0.png
  • Sergeant warns us for using our guns for Self defense, when the Cadet did nothing to help us.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ X ] Yes ---------- [ ] No

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 12/5/14 Seymour Garison Bartholomew

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnC

Donator
Donator
(( Being that there isnt an actual person who could do that, since First court consists of no-one, and is led by admins. No. No one is qualified to do such, so its passive. as you wouldnt have anything against a lawyer reviewing tapes for a lawsuit ))

sUp5rET.png