sUp5rET.png

Small Administration Update

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
This isnt anywhere near the schedule to be doing an update, but we have some changes that need to happen...

Here they are:

Name - Action - Reason (Previous Rank)
Changes:
  • DJDeven - Removed - Inactivity. (Trial Admin)
  • JukeBox - Removed - Admin Reports and Infractions. (Trial Admin)
  • xboxboy - Removed - 5 Admin reports, and infractions. (Trial Admin)
  • Beatty - Now Level 4 - Assisting in Server things, As well as his history with the server helped this. (Regular Admin)
  • MTA|Primeau - Now Level 3 - Inactivity. (Lead Admin)
  • Smoky - Demoted - Level 2 for inactivity. (Lead Admin)
  • Jeff53 - Reinstated - Back to level 2, after changing his mind on leaving. (Super Admin)
  • Lincman - Removed - Found to be admin on another server. (Super Admin)

The GM team will be reviewed next, as well as admins. We will continue to monitor tickets, as well as concerns on other admins, Please know that we do read each and every ticket, even if it does take us a month to respond :p. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Ok, I agree with Yoda. Brian you worked hard for that spot. If I ever get bad in trouble I will still congratulate all the new admin's and Gm's.

JukeBox

Donator
Donator
Well I do have to say congratulations to Beatty for his promotion, I really think he deserves this position.
Also I'd like to thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to gain the respect of my peers with this short-lived position.
Gotta be honest and say it butthurts to have been flying so high only to fall so hard. Guess I simply was not admin material and did not make the decisions favored by everyone.

sUp5rET.png