sUp5rET.png

Social Event Club

Erron

Huge +1 here.

P.S: It's already OOC as hell, just saying.

((You know that we kinda "mixed" this thread right?At the start if you check carefully it was meant to be IC(cell phone number,type of representing the faction etc....)))

ShaktarBoy

((I know that it's kinda, or very OOC... but it was thinked to being an IC post, but first comment ruined it as the person said "Hope to se your events IG" or something, so I just thinked, that it doesnt matter anymore :p And thanks for all the nice comments! (Also the "reminder" of this thread being mixed :p))

Gundi

((I know that it's kinda, or very OOC... but it was thinked to being an IC post, but first comment ruined it as the person said "Hope to se your events IG" or something, so I just thinked, that it doesnt matter anymore :p And thanks for all the nice comments! (Also the "reminder" of this thread being mixed :p))

((well sorry ^^))

Dr4mX123

Lets see if you guys can't make a huge legal race, with beer stands, car shows etc. for all the stat-whores to actually put their shitty vehicles to good use.

OT: Thread looks decent enough, and you might wanna fix those screenshots. Make them the standard resolution.

ShaktarBoy

Yeah, I will make a legal race in the coming days (2-3 days max.), because some people has wished so... :) And the only event we hade made until now is skydiving and free-fall jumping, so it would be good if we make a new one! And I ment no offence in that post abour your post Gundi :) Hope to see you IG all SEC supporters!

ShaktarBoy

We did make a pretty big race, maybe not huge... there was 3 competitiors, and the price was 100k, as competition price 40k. I hope these who were there enjoyed, and stay tuned for more races and more fun! See you IG :)

Rass

<b><span style="background: url(http://forum.ragez
Donator
Guys what ya think about Tom's faction?

Erron

Well,he has actually done some nice events and he has put on a lot of effort.I hope he sees his try to fruition.I am +1 about this faction long time ago.

ShaktarBoy

Thanks guys, I hope to see you IG for some RP, and for more fun! :)
A quick update is that the LS Arena was sold by /sellproperty and cost too much for us to buy, so we wont have any legal races for now... :(
I will try to do my best in making some other nice evnts to not get you guys bored :D

Bluefox

Would definitely love to work here and see this idea develop! Hope you will get that faction ^^

Argasms

Donator
Donator
I feel like an asshole not accepting the handshake. Love the effort, wish the best of luck in rainy days and i will help as much as possible... maybe.

ShaktarBoy

So, now when I got some time, I will make a new post about some OOC rules and other information about my faction, to get one step closer to be an official faction!

My faction is living both of donations/funds and we do have a small entering fee on our events, just so we wont go bankrupt. And not on every event such as parties or carshows.
Our club is divided into 4 parts, Event Arrangers, Economic Administrators, Safety & Medic Staff and Security Staff.
1 - Club President
2 - Head Of Departments
3 - Head Of Event Arrangers
4 - Head Of Economic Administrators
5 - Head Of Safety Staff
6 - Head Of Security
7 - Experienced Event Arranger
8 - Experienced Economic Administrator
9 - Experienced Safety Staff
10 - Event Arranger
11 - Economic Administrator
12 - Safety Staff
13 - Security Officer
14 - Trial Employee
15 - Platinum Donator (NOT A PART OF THE COMPANY, ONLY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO WILL GET SPECIAL PRIVILIEGES WHEN DONATING ++)
16 - VIP Donator (NOT A PART OF THE COMPANY, ONLY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO WILL GET SPECIAL PRIVILIEGES WHEN DONATING +)
17 - ((Vacation))
18 - ((SUSPENDED/INACTIVITY))
19 - ((FRT)) (Surely needed but I don't know)
20 - *Free spot*

OOC RULES:
1. NO Death Matching will be tolerated AT ALL! If we find out that you have DM'ed you would be suspended immediately. (NO DM JAILS or you will be suspended)
2. As not only our rule, but the servers. Allways Role Play, you would both look cooler, and if you work hard and are good at RP you would easely get promoted.
3. Do not Metagame or Powergame! Would also lead to a suspension, if that happens more then 1 times/month. (2 times/month = kick)
4. Never take money from our faction that you would get when you are making an event or taking donation money. That would be corruption and could get you some well deserved jail. (Do not withdraw money from the faction bank either, only if you got permission from the owner)
5. DO NOT IN ANY WAY harm a member or customer of SEC!
6. ALLWAYS stay legal when you are ON DUTY! (No speeding, illegal driving, drugs, and do not wear masks, only a helmet if RPly needed)
7. You would need to register at the MTA:RP forums! If you don't got an account, you wont get a higher rank then "Trial Employee".
8. 4 Days Inactive = Demotion 7 Days Inactive = Kick From Faction (If you will go on a vacation, please tell a HC, for your own best)

IC RULES:
1. Always listen to hihger ranks! That would also help you to a promotion.
2. Be respectful and nice to both members and customers of SEC.
3. Always go ON DUTY when you work! ((No /duty place right now))
4. Only drive vehicles that you are supposed to drive.
5. Only use our radio when needed, no bullshit about selling cars, properties etc.

I think these are all at the moment! The rules about MG PG and DM may be a bit too strict, but I believe that it's not impossible to not get any jails in one month... And a suspension would only be for like 3 days or so... depending a bit also on what you did.

ShaktarBoy

So, here is our biggest car show that we ever made! So nice when so many players come! Hope it will continue :) Only got 1 pic :/

sUp5rET.png