sUp5rET.png

Steam gift of any game or DLC from wallet [29.29$] USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas

Banned User
Donator
So i have leftover money in my steam wallet, and i've no use for it as i've already bought whatever i had needed it for.

I'm willing to buy you a game or dlc within my current steam wallet's budget [29.29$ USD] in exchange for IG cash, properties, whatever that has as "equal" of worth as whatever i'm going to buy you.

Post before adding please:

Steam account : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Synthial/

I may choose NOT to trade with you for whatever fucking reason, but that's not very likely.

Proof of wallet? :
xunwae.jpg

[ It's GBP in the picture. i googled converted that shit because Merica' ]
[As far as i'm aware this sort of exchange including IG currency etc is allowed as i've read overload's post, please correct me if i'm wrong i'll take it down.]

Lukas

Banned User
Donator
To late, claimed.

Trade succesful, He's a fine piece of ass. ;)

Remaining amount in wallet : 14.35$ USD

Also : have 1x Gold nova CS-GO steam account. and 1x Copy of Payday 2 for steam.

Both are up for sale, or trade, contact me on steam, forums, or skype.

Feel free to send me nudes

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
9. Do not pay anyone from our community real money for anything related to MTA:RP. This would mean anything in game, or any software or scripts that have to do with our server. You May only pay people for their work or otherwise product they are selling by donating To their account, directly on the MTA:RP Website. This includes giving Real Life money for In-Game assets and vice versa.

Cough.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
You okay? You seem to have a cold m8.. Should take better care of your health y'know lad..
o5st1w.jpg

Luka, the admin, your ass just got roasted by this other luka.

Im intersted. pm me.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I'm assuming the rule meant

You cant sell in game things for IRL Money
But you can sell non in game things for IRL money, for example a framed portrait of the lord and saviour Gaben
FUA6lb0.png

and you can likely sell IG things for other trades like, a TF2 Item or a game for example?

correct me if I'm wrong @ ello

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Ingame things stay in game, you can sell your steam account here for money for example, what you can't do is sell your 50 acceleration Sultan for $20 on PayPal, you need to sell that in game.

You can sell all your IG things via the Auction house, ooc currency is not tolerated, that's always been the rules it's also common sense.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
THIS Section is for OOC items, Out of game items.
as model said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png