sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] Ability to interact with corpse after PK (player kill).

Vercetti

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[X] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[X] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Adding the ability to interact with corpse after player kill. ( search, bury, throw in a river, etc )
In order for this to work the player who dies is not able to play on the character for a suitable time span.

Advantages/Benefits
- Promotes realism.

Disadvantages
None. ( In my opinion. )

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Editing the current script that re-spawns players after few seconds and modifying the time before the re-spawn. The player killed is not able to play on the dead character for a suitable time span.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- This will promote realism and make new role-play possibilities such as robberies, assault, rape , etc.

Additional information:
- I might learn how to script in the near future, how soon? That depends on the outcome of my admin app.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
+1, There was a suggestion to make a /revive system but it was never implemented properly, this and a good revival system would be very beneficial.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
+1, There was a suggestion to make a /revive system but it was never implemented properly, this and a good revival system would be very beneficial.

There is a revive system tho. All SAES members and I think admin can do that aswell

Mr.H

Well , I believe this is a kewl idea , although it can be abused and idk alt-to-alting maybe pop up?
Neutral for now.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Being able to take items will be so abused.. like I got skins that are custom for me, I don't want no one taking those, or my phone, radio, keys, etc. I don't think that people should be able to take them.

Vercetti

Being able to take items will be so abused.. like I got skins that are custom for me, I don't want no one taking those, or my phone, radio, keys, etc. I don't think that people should be able to take them.

That's an issue which can be dealt with while making the script by disabling the ability to take which ever items it's unrealistic or unfair to take away like custom skins, phone, radio, keys, etc. and adding only the ability to take certain items. :)

That issue is cleared out of the way, can you vote now Kdog?

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator

I like the idea Vercetti is getting at, but the taking items is defo -1...

Taking items:
What if you've experienced a bug without a administrator online and you die and someone gets to your corpses before you or you forget about it?

but idea +1

Last edited by a moderator:

Wuppix

not EU
-1, that's just a big nono, and we all know that it will be abused "oh this dude is in my a different illegal faction, I can probably get away with killing him and stealing all his shit huehuehue"

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
actually I'mma change my vote to -1.

If you can take items off the corpse, then it will be abused.

People can DM AFK players and their weapons/drugs/skins (if they dont have the perk).

What if I die from a bug, and noone deletes the corpse? I could be in the middle of a shootout or drug deal and someone just steals my weapons/drugs off my corpse.

Just make it like CK'd corpses, /burypk /nearbypks. It'll basically be like Selfck, and you have to type your reason of death such as:

Cause of death: Shot multiple times and bleed out.

Taking items isnt going to work.

Vercetti

I like the idea Vercetti is getting at, but the taking items is defo -1...

Taking items:
What if you've experienced a bug without a administrator online and you die and someone gets to your corpses before you or you forget about it?

but idea +1

-1, that's just a big nono, and we all know that it will be abused "oh this dude is in my a different illegal faction, I can probably get away with killing him and stealing all his shit huehuehue"

People can DM AFK players and their weapons/drugs/skins (if they dont have the perk).

What if I die from a bug, and noone deletes the corpse? I could be in the middle of a shootout or drug deal and someone just steals my weapons/drugs off my corpse.

Just make it like CK'd corpses, /burypk /nearbypks. It'll basically be like Selfck, and you have to type your reason of death such as:

All of you should change your vote to +1 because:
Solution to your problem: Easy peasy lemon squeasy = Player makes ticket => admin searches logs => admin jails rule-breaker => admin refunds items. Solved.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
All of you should change your vote to +1 because:
Solution to your problem: Easy peasy lemon squeasy = Player makes ticket => admin searches logs => admin jails rule-breaker => admin refunds items. Solved.

The problem is, is that tickets take a while to get answered, and its a extensive process to, even to do them..... So if you wanna be creating 5 tickets a day for refunds and player reports be my guest... You can die from pratically anything, whether it be a IC or OOC issue, and anyone can take your stuff. This is way to easy to be abused, and it will become annoying very fast.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator

I feel what he's on about

+1 Jose's idea.

sUp5rET.png