Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-Basically, just as you have the ability to raise the volume of your radio in your car to 100% by buying a car stereo from IGS, some people like having loud ass bass while listening to music. This suggestion would allow players to do something like /setbass 0-75. The way you'd have these installed is buy buying the parts like subs, amplifiers, etc. and having to RP installing it (or get a mechanic to do it for you). There'd be different types of amplifiers/subs. For example, a 1000 watt amp would hit the hardest as 100 watts would be weak. The higher watts the more expensive to buy. When you've RP'd the install, you'd have to submit it and have a trial+ accept it to have it installed. This would keep players from just going around and playing loud ass music to annoy others to troll.

Advantages/Benefits
-Loud bass :)
-Louder music.

Disadvantages
If any
-Old people being upset about how loud it is.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Have players buy the parts, RP the installs (rp it well, not /me would install the subwoofer to the trunk - boom done) and have a trial+ add it to their car for them.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-

Additional information:
-None boi

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Can someone explain how would this affect the music in-game? I know how bass works IRL, I have a subwoofers myself but I'd like to get your comments on this first.

Malachi

I'd say, make a /bass command that would if set to 80-100 continuously output a /ado The car would shake from bass. As well as increase the amount of bass in the audio being played.

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Can someone explain how would this affect the music in-game? I know how bass works IRL, I have a subwoofers myself but I'd like to get your comments on this first.

Maybe making the music heard from a wider radius also. Not sure how you can actually increase the bass of a song without actually editing the song.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Maybe making the music heard from a wider radius also. Not sure how you can actually increase the bass of a song without actually editing the song.

yea make it so u can actually here the music from far away if its all the way up.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
That's literally an invite for trolling.

lmao how. it's not ear rape (well maybe if you're in the car it'll be classed as ear rape but i only listen to music in the car if its loud so some are used to it) and how can people troll since it'd have to be approved by an admin when rply installed (cant be /me plugs in speaker etc)

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
That's literally an invite for trolling.

How is this an invite for trolling may I ask? For instance it must be rp'ed before an admin places it into the vehicle and and admin locks it so noone can just steal it without an admin approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png