<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ X ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Basically, implement a mandatory application stage for new players, which would have to be done well. Possibly a multiple choice/written stage, ect. Possibly if they fail, give them some hints/lessons on what they did wrong, or something explaining it before the application stage begins. After it's finished, a real person would review it to see if it's good enough. This isn't something a bot could accomplish.

Advantages/Benefits
- Allows some filtering for people who are here to troll, and/or don't know anything at all.
- May raise the RP standards a bit.

Disadvantages
If any
- People might whine.
- Admins have to be on to review it.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Implement it

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- A large one (teehee)

Additional information:
-

kek

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
-1, newbies are always welcome and sorry but you'll have to continue doing RP schools :p

CanadianBacon

No, you have something to give them a brief idea at the start, then they are tested.

CanadianBacon

This is a good example as to why we need something brief at the start to show people that it's a RP server...

[English] Uncle SiiiG says: Hello, I'm new to the server can someone help me out and teach me to play in this server ?

Luka

This is a good example as to why we need something brief at the start to show people that it's a RP server...

[English] Uncle SiiiG says: Hello, I'm new to the server can someone help me out and teach me to play in this server ?

And then you give him RP school! Much better than a 10-minute reading of rules and guides you'll most likely forget within the next few hours.

Beatty

Donator
It's called forceapp. You're suppose to take an application before being able to join the server, however it's disabled and only the /forceapp command sends someone to this application stage. Braunson never made it, it's another vG feature that they always used (and eventually disabled themselves).

Everyone is welcomed here, if they seem to be having problems, an admin or a RP+ or even a player can help them along.

sUp5rET.png