sUp5rET.png

Suggestion - car modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they dont rp it because theres no point, its because theres no reason to rp it if its just for a rp factor like you put parts in cars irl to make them better/faster or have more torque or hp but with this you wouldnt get anythnig out of it, im a very good roleplayer, yes my typing and sentence structure isnt there in this but i do rp and actually enjoy rp but i wouldnt rp to much car parts cause it would be pointless from a stand point of it like youd rp and yeah if that makes sense

Well "OOCly" there isn't a point as you yourself IRL won't feel a difference but your IC alt will be able to feel the difference rply.

Wasn't referring to you as I've seen you RP before, actually pretty good (i don't really care about the language skills as English is a pretty hard language)

Lazzo

I eat children
Donator
I love this idea , Cars need to be able to be upgraded , But also , To still allow people to donate to get V12's (Making ello happy) , Shouldn't this be for cars that are already V12? So you can upgrade your V12's to get more speed from them - More than 200 But anyway that was just a thought +1 on the idea

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Honestly if this was REALLY "roleplay" there would be no such thing as donating or Vpoints but of course we have to pay the server bills. If we want this server to be 100% realism, we have to cut out pay2win first.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Maybe the power, not the speed but for now this will be denied and archived

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png