John Mcburger

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
I think that Dodge Charger and Rolls royce mods are old and i found new mods to replace them.So here they are Stafford replacement is Volkswagen Golf mk3 and Emperor replacement is Mitsubishi Evolution x.
Links to the mods are:
For Emperor is http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-cars/35277-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x.html
For Stafford is http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-cars/16260-vw-scirocco-iii-custom-edition.html

Advantages/Benefits
The biggest advantage is the replacement itself,because the cars are old and i found some fresh looking and also good looking cars.The main advantage is also bringing new cool rides to the game and impress people

Disadvantages
If any

Mitsubishi has some little stickers can they be removed then the car would be the best in the game.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ x ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

Additional information:

Here are some pics from in game.(SCREENSHOTS)

mta-screen_2016-11-27_12-03-01.jpgmta-screen_2016-11-27_12-03-17.jpgmta-screen_2016-11-27_12-11-03.jpgmta-screen_2016-11-27_12-13-08.jpg

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
-1 for Stafford, you literally want to replace a classy car for a wannabe sports car. Neutral for emperor.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
-1 for all the mods that were ever suggested on this server.

Retex

Banned User
Donator
I like both the cars, but ye, can't replace the stafford unless it's something like a bentley, However, +1 on the Emporer

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
You cant go around reccomending all the mods you try xD

Wuppix

not EU
Both mods aren't good, the evo is just bad and the stuff on the windshield just makes it worse, and the golf wouldn't work on the stafford

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I like the Stafford one. The Rolls Royce is abit over rated, and way to rare irl to have just flooded ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png