• No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I would +1 this, but seems a bit hard to implement without any bugs properly. If it can be made without bugs, ofcourse I will +1. Everybody would if they've got an eye for GOOD RP

Actually it is pretty Easy its just a script/resource a admin would start and it applies automatically to the vehicles

DrJoseEvil

Donator
even though this is a great suggestion, its just not practical. Sure a yone can download something from the internet and put it in but if im looking at it right, wont everyone need this mod for it to work? Plus what happens when someone leaves a gun in there and oh no someone steals it "RPly it would be locked" nah its not worth it. great idea tho.

Er, I think you have a misconception here. If you try to drop a gun in the vehicle it would enter the cars inventory or just actually enter the interior from right click and drop it

masterchief

[video=youtube;fDy5i163W2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDy5i163W2I&list=UU9qpknuGU6T8zWSs1VO9p8Q[/video] Just a preview, looks good!

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

Donator
**Professor Farnsworth walks into the room with his hands together Good News everyone! the vote has been added!

1 Like = 1 Shekel

8/8 M8, a8n't gonna h8 rlly gr8 for my t8n't - Jon 'Tron' Jaffari

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Oh Fusionz, where are you when we need you most? Maybe there is another admin willing to implement it when the poll reaches more votes? The script is made and working perfectly

masterchief

Remember to +1 this if you want free chassidy belts **small letters** we do not include keys with our product**small letters**

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png