Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[X] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- I suggest that there would be forum admins that aren't Lead+ in game, As in Forum Admins who manage the forums, in sections such as forum requests, Monitoring Shoutbox, Archiving old threads/closed threads, Cleaning the forums a bit etc...
- People would be able to apply every month or two to become a forum admin or just eh.. buy it like the trial admin fee?

Advantages/Benefits
- More forum admins, gud

Disadvantages
If any
- abuse (r.i.p)

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[XXX] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- idk

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- the future is today

Additional information:
- lol dont let them have access to the admin/gm apps

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
-1,I think being a forum Admin means you are trustful and I personally I don't think everyone can manage such things..

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
As you rank up as a admin, you get more and more access to stuff you can do on fourms. This is great because it takes time before someone is trusted enough to be a lead admin.

Players just got to be patient when making fourm requests as it gets handled as soon as a lead that sees it and that knows how to do them.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
As you rank up as a admin, you get more and more access to stuff you can do on fourms. This is great because it takes time before someone is trusted enough to be a lead admin.

Players just got to be patient when making fourm requests as it gets handled as soon as a lead that sees it and that knows how to do them.

Amen to this, the forums holds a great deal of the admins information, also gains access to some things that only extremely trusted members should be viewing, I understand why you would suggest this, however it is a longshot, you need to earn your trust before gaining any access to the administration side of the forums, hence why it is for lead+ administrators, if you didn't know already admins do not gain access to the forum administration until they are Lead+, meaning they are basically in the top 3 most trusted groups, "Owner" "Head" "Lead". I'll -1 this, I don't really trust anyone gaining the power of the forums unless they have proved their loyalty and respect to the server, gaining their trust. Overload chooses the high up admins well, along with Lilncman that mainly picks the Leads and below, I believe the system works fine how it is, let's not risk some people gaining access that cannot be trusted with the information they gain.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Amen to this, the forums holds a great deal of the admins information, also gains access to some things that only extremely trusted members should be viewing, I understand why you would suggest this, however it is a longshot, you need to earn your trust before gaining any access to the administration side of the forums, hence why it is for lead+ administrators, if you didn't know already admins do not gain access to the forum administration until they are Lead+, meaning they are basically in the top 3 most trusted groups, "Owner" "Head" "Lead". I'll -1 this, I don't really trust anyone gaining the power of the forums unless they have proved their loyalty and respect to the server, gaining their trust. Overload chooses the high up admins well, along with Lilncman that mainly picks the Leads and below, I believe the system works fine how it is, let's not risk some people gaining access that cannot be trusted with the information they gain.

Well said. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png