Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- I think it would be a good idea to add a second LSFD station in the south end of Los Santos. The central location of the current one is good, but on a test server i ran to time the response time, if there was a fire, lets say at the old HEX impound, with no traffic, going at least 10km/h over the limit, and using the shortest route, the time it takes to get there is at least 9 minutes, which may not seem like a lot. In reality, every city has more than 1 fire station. a station at docks would not only improve response time, but if the trucks from HQ were already busy on a call, and a second call comes in, the new station would be able to respond while the other units deal with their calls

Advantages/Benefits
Better response times, more realism

Disadvantages
If any
None that i can think of

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted. *just use the same scripts from LSFD HQ for the new station

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Hope that enough people +1 this

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Better response times, more realism

Additional information:
- heres the location i think would be bestmta-screen_2015-07-25_20-34-03.jpg

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator

Mate we can't have a Fire Department on the Docks, We already have one fire department.

Bluefox

The playerbase isn't big enough for another FD, besides, there aren't much firefighters as far as I know

Generally -1

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Good idea, although we need to have a higher playerbase for making this come to life, make this again if we reach one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png