sUp5rET.png

SUGGESTION - Minor changes. More realism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Removing a old mapping & adding barriers.

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Suggestion 1.

We all probally know this place near IGS what no-one uses as everyone in the server is filthy rich. Area surrounding IGS should be a business area as we usually are at IGS or around Idlewood. I can see nice RP at the place if this mapping would be removed.
AaBJIlX.png

How the place looks without mapping.
kB8k30b.png

- Suggestion 2.

Adding barriers to the road from DMV to Pershing. I just dont find it right driving over there, I do it also but no.. its not right. So I mapped some barriers there.
2hKCEpC.png

2M8OLuw.png

Advantages/Benefits
More realism, more RP

Disadvantages
If any
-People cant stunt near DMV

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ x ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

Suggestion 2 needs the .map, what I have.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Please
Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Hopefully will bring players together to one place
Additional information:
Start from the small things.

Malachi

+1 I have a good basketball court mapping for that exact place, it would promote more RP plus it's close to the hood.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
On reply to suggestion 2.

I was already working on 1 map file that makes the whole traffic system around Los Santos better, with fences that prevent non-rp and allot more but it's still unfinished (since I started doing it like a month ago and just left it), I'll continue working on it though

Bartiex

Realism for the win. Oh mate having a basketball hoop near IGS or Pizza Stack somewhere would be pretty awesome if you ask me. Make it look ghetto with trash and shit everywhere. Mapping like that is good.

Remember all the small things that seem pointless add together to make big things.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Yes because having a mapping with 3 interiors bought out of 16 has a serious point and benefits players.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Not 100% on the Idlewood place, maybe something else than apartments, but not some businesses like that, doesn't look good to be honest. Maybe just my opinions but...

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
My suggestion for this:

1. Remove the current map and leave the orginal map there and allow business properties to be put up. but they should be sold on auctions by overload for fair chances.

2. Not needed, more map = lag for some players. A simple non-rp driving jail is enough for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png