sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] Mosque for Islamic roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malachi

You'd have to set really strict rules for this to prevent terrorism/illegal activity, and would have to have good security.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Sure, add mosques, but then deal with the consequences.Such as american patriot christians bombing them.But I guess that wouldn't be allowed, just as it's allowed to bomb the church, that you can make muslim terrorist alts but f.e german nazi alts are a no-no.Well whatever floats your boat.

Under the U.S Constitution, american citizens are given the right to form armed militias. Why not form an armed Christian militia? Go on nightly patrols and look out for your fellow Christians. By law, this is allowed both in the constitution, and in the penal codes IC.

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

masterchief

tht's why i'm making this mosque, it will not be used for illegal activity at all, it wont be even used for terrorism or illegal association meetings, since we will have surveillance cameras which gov will place just like mosques in l.a
hey, not all muslims r trrorists, i mean, omgdfgmfogmfogm your lead admin is a terrorist he's bombing reports

lol

masterchief

Under the U.S Constitution, american citizens are given the right to form armed militias. Why not form an armed Christian militia? Go on nightly patrols and look out for your fellow Christians. By law, this is allowed both in the constitution, and in the penal codes IC.

i love the second ammendment and the first ammendment

GR4P

I'm not talking about the IC issues, it's the OOC whine it will cause if someone happens to bomb it.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Why do you only mention bombing and terrorism, are you racist or something? Mate not everyone is a damn criminal, Maybe people will respect our peaceful sanctuary and leave us alone, even if it gets bombed, We'll move on to another location It's not like Muslims will give up on their religion ICly :p

LOL american rights.

Anyways, this may be a good idea to promote multiculturalism that is happening with the alts nowadays (many players aren't Christian [in general, not going into specifics with the derivatives] and may be some other religion). Just remember, be international mindful and don't only listen to the internet or propaganda (actually many news agencies are propaganda which is why you must watch the perspective from many different countries [e.g. Ottawa shooting where the American news agencies called it terror when the Canadian news agencies just called it a complication])

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
[e.g. Ottawa shooting where the American news agencies called it terror when the Canadian news agencies just called it a complication])

The Canadian government didn't view it as just a complication. The Conservatives created a whole bill [Bill C-51] to combat terrorism, because of the Ottawa shooting.

Jokerr

LOL american rights.

Anyways, this may be a good idea to promote multiculturalism that is happening with the alts nowadays (many players aren't Christian [in general, not going into specifics with the derivatives] and may be some other religion). Just remember, be international mindful and don't only listen to the internet or propaganda

Single best piece of text I've read the whole day.

GR4P

Boy, there sure are lots of muslims in LA!
XVRehEL.png

Statistics show that there are even more jews & eastern (asian) religions.

But then again, whatever floats your boat.

The Canadian government didn't view it as just a complication. The Conservatives created a whole bill [Bill C-51] to combat terrorism, because of the Ottawa shooting.

That's because CBC ain't fully state run (yes it is quite a bit though but not as much as CNN).

True about Bill C-51 but oh well, we'll see who'll be incharge of Canada soon (idc what party as they all seem to do similar things and not really keep their party platform, I just want someone who actually does stuff)

But yeah, let's see where this suggestion will go! :D

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Stick to the subject we're talking about pls, kthx

I'm neutral about this. Might cause QQ and more terrorism (happy that SMS isn't having shootouts daily anymore ^^), but helps making (hopefully) good RP.

Brooksey18

Donator
Donator
Could make a difference having somthing new like this or could cause Havok and alot of QQing, but anything goes right...? 50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png