Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[X] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[X] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[X] All new players (possibly some of the current).

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Application stage is basically /forceapp, but instead of using the command in game, All new accounts registered on MTA:RP have to take an application with (either or) fixed answers or a written application of how to roleplay.
- In application stage, the user will see the menu (or link) of the server rules IG, By reading them all, and guru's on how to roleplay, He will proceed to the test, Good answers will lead to his acceptance into joining MTA:RP, Bad answers/trolls will lead to him retaking the test with different questions.

Advantages/Benefits
- No more struggle with RP school (PLEASE don't tell me it's the admin's job to do RP school, I am already aware of that)
- More players who know the rules instead of foreign donators who don't know how to speak English.
- (Possibly) Increasing playerbase with good roleplayers.

Disadvantages
If any
(If you think this will drop the playerbase, you are COMPLETELY wrong, what drops the playerbase is all the noobs getting jailed then ragequit, If these noobs pass through a test first, they can come and play, and we'll give them more information on roleplay).

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- :D

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- *boner impact*

Additional information:
- I bet this was suggested before.

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
+1 I think there is already one but it's multiple choice if I remember correctly.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well, from one side it can be good to prevent noobs playing, but from the other side, everyone who is taking the application, can be a little pissed because they got denied for not answaring or not using proper English. But for me it +1

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
There is an application stage for a newly registered account lmao, it's just too easy to solve, even a kid can guess it.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
There is an application stage for a newly registered account lmao, it's just too easy to solve, even a kid can guess it.
I'm not talking about the multiple choices, I'm talking about asking players about what would they do in certain roleplay situations (Long answers).

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
+1

Just don't make it like O.W.L
I signed up there once to piss about and advertise with another admin and took me around 30 minutes to fill in all their applications and things as they're so long and too many questions...

But good idea :D

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1

Just don't make it like O.W.L
I signed up there once to piss about and advertise with another admin and took me around 30 minutes to fill in all their applications and things as they're so long and too many questions...

But good idea :D

Actually theirs is quite nice. If I recall correctly, when I was staff there they can edit the questions In-Game, both the multiple choice and long answer.

One issue with this here is there is not enough active admins on 24/7 to accept these apps unless if someone were to make a PHP recall that will allow you to download an app on your IRL phone and accept or deny these.. otherwise there is no way is there enough activity for that.

GamingBox

Actually theirs is quite nice. If I recall correctly, when I was staff there they can edit the questions In-Game, both the multiple choice and long answer.

One issue with this here is there is not enough active admins on 24/7 to accept these apps unless if someone were to make a PHP recall that will allow you to download an app on your IRL phone and accept or deny these.. otherwise there is no way is there enough activity for that.

Well, an app for that would we awsome, but the application, I would like more a MTA:RP Style, not just copy something of O.W.L

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator

Well if you, or anyone wants to help and make that happen that would be great.

crazygirl

I guess for Rpers who are looking for a good RP server,if we had that to do,new players also,they would think "Hmm,I am sure this is good RP server if they have question mark just to enter the server" just that questions don't be annoying,and I guess we need something new! From me +1.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I guess for Rpers who are looking for a good RP server,if we had that to do,new players also,they would think "Hmm,I am sure this is good RP server if they have question mark just to enter the server" just that questions don't be annoying,and I guess we need something new! From me +1.

Lmao that thinking is so OP.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Just make it so that the applications need to be reviewed and judged by a team of applications. They can fill out trolls.

GamingBox

Just make it so that the applications need to be reviewed and judged by a team of applications. They can fill out trolls.

If we add applications, OF COURSE we gonna review it. There is like no question about that. And Applcation Team, would be awsome :p

GamingBox

Well, don't remeber this Kdog? IDK if we can make a Phone App but, if there is no admins online, then they probably just wait

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Well, don't remeber this Kdog? IDK if we can make a Phone App but, if there is no admins online, then they probably just wait

I remember, I was just replying to Lesley. And it is very possible to make an app, it'd take time, yes, but would it be worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png