sUp5rET.png

Suggestion - MTA:RP Application Stage

Add in the Application stage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie

A phone application for admins? Would be great.
I'd display Ticket Center, Application Center and your weekly reports (like from Monday.) there.
It'd make it great for admins to keep track of their stuff and motivate them to come IG/ deal with tickets.
Also Log Search and other admin tools would be f'ing awesome.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
A proper application I think he means. Not the 5 or so questions we have now.
yeah, that one is just too fucking easy, if he gets some wrong, he can redo the test for free, no limited tries no nothing

limited tries is the least you could do

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
I application system would be fabulous.

I know there is like a basic on when you sign up anyway but I'm not sure if that works EVERY time you sign up or for every other person, I don't know...

A more descriptive application needs to be put in place where admins can maybe review their long answers that they've written and accept or decline them from the server or re-make them do their application. This would help the server and protect them from noobies ;)

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
We have a low-ass playerbase, and new people are new to roleplay, do you really think they'd take 30 minutes of their time reading and then answering those stupid questions just to join an empty/full of AFK players server? We'd only lose incoming players by this, nothing else. There's a reason we do RP school and *** does not, we accept RP newbies, help them and treat them nicely so they learn. I myself won't let this happen until we reach a playerbase of 80 players daily, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png