Not open for further replies.
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[x] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-Basically I think that the administration of the server needs a command just like /forcerules [id], to help them with some rulebreakers that don't fully know the server rules or how to rp. This command will force a pop-up window to popup in their game filled with rules, forcing them to read it. I know many players will quit the game and all or just ignore it but, we can also implement a little quiz to quiz them to see if they had read the thing or not. This window won't show all of the rules but will show a short link to the rules on the forums and basically all of the general rules that the server has (in other words, doesn't go into too much detail). I've seen this used in CNR (RPG) servers in SAMP but I think it may also help RP servers [as a player of both, in my opinion both RPG and RP servers are really similar with RP being more of a simulation of real life and RPG basically not a simulation of real life but more of a simulation of a grand theft auto world [lots of rule breakers and hackers in RPG servers]).

Advantages/Benefits
-Allows the admins to have another option if their explanation of the rules ain't working out
-Kinda like a forceapp, to show the admin to see if they are worthy or not of playing.

Disadvantages
If any
-I am not sure if it is going to be successful or not

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[x] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Well, it'll probably lower the amount of players breaking rules as there will be more access to the rules while in game as some players probably don't have an account on this forums (i know a couple of former players who haven't created an account here on the forums for a couple of weeks after they started playing)

Additional information:
-f1 may also be needed to be updated.

admbot

I think what would be better, is the quiz part mostly, it's really super easy to script, but still functional.

Sometimes the problem is tough, you will need to let noobs into your server first, everyone needs to start somewhere... altough it's annoying for others when noobs (Or just rulebreakers) mess you over. So you can't just block them off from the server.

+1 for da quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png