Alexgils

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[x] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
Well, i think that if some gun(s) can be replaced with non lethal, and would fire same far as real, like maybe TEC-9, as i dont think many uses it, and anyone who got it, get refunded with UZI, or some other gun that is not used much, and when the gun hit you, its just shows like "Andrey's Soskov torso/leg/arm/head was hit by paintball"

Advantages/Benefits
More Rp for Shooting ranges, and peoples who like to play paintball IRL, or like guns

Disadvantages
Might be some Non RP with gun firing and taking out, but if its event, there is no needs for it, and that the one or few guns need to be replaced

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[x] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
Well, first might be small Admin event, but late its only IC, like Social Club events faction or Shooting ranges like mine

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-peoples might not want to kill other peps that much?
-More Rp and freetime activity

Additional information:
- Guns might not sell in shops, only via Head of Weapons request, and might need to have reasons, not like "I want to play paintball", might need to point with who, and where...

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
We already have a paintball script, it's just enabled when we do a paintball event.

Mr.H

Yeah,paintball events are awesome!I took part in one while I was a Cadet in LSPD along with Edward Loca.That was pretty damn nice.I would love to take part in more events like that some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png