Turco
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-LSPD leaders would be easy to judge who deserves promotion and such. ( There would be: Hours on Duty, Arrests, Days in Department and such.)

Advantages/Benefits
Promotions to those who truly deserve them.

Disadvantages
Hard to script?

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Scripting mechanism that Counts every hour on Duty, Day and Arrest etc.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Players would be more Active on LSPD when they have goals

Additional information:
-Nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
"Arrests" lol Cops would be arresting people for the most stupid things just to get promoted. It's really not needed, But what is needed is active LSPD High command to keep an eye on all Officers. LSPD really needs FRT in there.

Malachi

"Arrests" lol Cops would be arresting people for the most stupid things just to get promoted. It's really not needed, But what is needed is active LSPD High command to keep an eye on all Officers. LSPD really needs FRT in there.

I agree, I'm neutral about this.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator

I agree, I'm neutral about this.

Same... Neutral.
People can't get promoted past SLO anyway without a division? Plus, people would arrest people for pointless shit..

but sureee

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmed

++++++++++

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
problems with this
( There would be: Hours on Duty, Arrests, Days in Department and such.)
hours: a lot of the time, i see a lot of pd just sitting in their car afk (not /afk) so if this was implemented, hours are just gonna be farmed tbh.
arrests: diggy explained spot on, i already get pulled over and arrested for blowing bzrs so don't need another reason to get arrested.
days in the department: pretty useless.
lspd just needs better HC as the only person i see doing shit towards complaints is luka.
neutral.

Retex

Banned User
Donator
+1 But, Its true, If arrests counted, cops would arrest for no reason to get their count higher

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
lspd just needs better HC as the only person i see doing shit towards complaints is luka.

Agreed, thank you. Current HC stands:
Chief - not doing much, putting everything on HC's
ACOP - not to be found in last few months
Commander - joined recently, done nothing really

Those are 3 main ranks that should be active the most and prioritize LSPD. Instead, they're letting ME do all the work (recruiting, training, taking care of divisions...).

I personally don't care as I am able to manage it, but they don't even bother coming to that character! They come once in 3 days just so it doesn't look like they're inactive and then they're out.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Agreed, thank you. Current HC stands:
Chief - not doing much, putting everything on HC's
ACOP - not to be found in last few months
Commander - joined recently, done nothing really

Those are 3 main ranks that should be active the most and prioritize LSPD. Instead, they're letting ME do all the work (recruiting, training, taking care of divisions...). I personally don't care as I am able to manage it, but they don't even bother coming to that character! They come once in 3 days just so it doesn't look like they're inactive and then they're out.

True and somewhat true.

Basically, from all past Chiefs in MTARP, our job is to control the HC and deal with HC complaints, not manage every division and officer, that is up to the OOS, and corresponding division leaders. Occasionally the Chief will need to establish public contact. I will be changing some of the current HC soon, as they've fallen slightly inactive (likely because of this admin revamp thing, they stopped being active, except me).

IlikeTrains

Banned User
I would like to see Promotions to HC in LSPD to be mixed between their activity and their RP. If the officer is active and shows good reaction in RP's then it would create a role model within the faction as LSPD is one of the major backbones of the RP in this server. I do agree that the LSPD needs an FRT for many reasons and I also agree that we should implement the script that Jose suggests for all factions, this is a tool we should already have to allow faction leaders to monitor their members activity within a faction.

so yeah I +1 the script and suggest other actions to help this.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Sure about this, but maybe add the "Hours on duty" for all Factions? And who dosen't have /duty, idk what to do with them

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
too lazy to read replies but i see potential and i know people are trashing about pd inactivity so
+1

Retex

Banned User
Donator
I would like to see Promotions to HC in LSPD to be mixed between their activity and their RP. If the officer is active and shows good reaction in RP's then it would create a role model within the faction as LSPD is one of the major backbones of the RP in this server. I do agree that the LSPD needs an FRT for many reasons and I also agree that we should implement the script that Jose suggests for all factions, this is a tool we should already have to allow faction leaders to monitor their members activity within a faction.

so yeah I +1 the script and suggest other actions to help this.

There has been a change in HC's, In the Two days ive been one, With the help of AhmedRP and Luka, Its getting more organised, More PD are coming on, And people actually tune into dispatch

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
There has been a change in HC's, In the Two days ive been one, With the help of AhmedRP and Luka, Its getting more organised, More PD are coming on, And people actually tune into dispatch

Yes, PD has improved but this thing about dispatch, it isn't required. If you're on duty in PD it is nice if you're on dispatch. Back in the day they said "YOU GOT TO BE ON DISPATCH" but since the bug, sometimes where it puts you on another Dispatch Call Sign, it has been made not mandatory.

But, PD is improving and I am proud of it :)

sUp5rET.png