sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] Red County Move

Move to Red County or Stay in Los Santos?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ X ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-
A few months ago, the server was centered in Red County. Red County is a medium sized area and is currently perfect for our player base, how though you may ask?

Being in a smaller space will allow more interaction between players as everyone will not be spread out like we are in LS, because since LS Is such a huge
place it gives more areas for people to roam and not interact with others. (Unless you count a v12 wizzing by you on the street once an every few hours). In Red County you have your 4 Primary towns/areas:

Montgomery (Business/Primary Hangout Area)
Dillimore (Residential & Business Area )
Blueberry (Business Area)
Palomino Creek (Residential Area & Business)

There are RP Servers with a high player base of 100+ Players that are placed in Red County and there is no issues with that. Red County truly is a gift and we're not using it. When we first tried to move to RC, everyone was against it and hated the idea but after a month or two everyone started to get use to it and they all enjoyed it as well as the new players coming in. We started getting 50+ Players!

During the Red County move, everyone was afraid of losing their properties and what not and we offered refunds for re-mapping in RC or just a refund but players were not forced to relinquish their properties, they were free to visit them whenever they pleased. Red County can house hundreds of people but this isnt just single homes I'm talking about, there are apartment buildings which can have multiple homes in each plus mapping for new homes can be added.

What will the process be like if we were to move back? This is how I see it:

The scripting is a definite need to move back to RC, but the amount of scripting will be so minimal as it only really includes jobs for city hall and a tiny bit of mapping.

Jobs: Only bus routes, delivery truck routes and the rubble thing only has to be moved which will not be hard at all, I could pratically do that as its really just XYZ's

Interiors: Only a few government buildings will need to be moved. Certain interiors can possibly be moved if requested by players (Depending if they're custom)

Mapping: Mappings made and paid for the owners within the last 2 Months can get a refund for it

Public Mapping: Montgomery will receive a social square and will act as the new Idlewood, and things for scenery/public use will be added

Government Mapping: This is pretty much done, HEX Is already in RC, FD can be mapped, LSPD & LSES Will already have a HQ.

Job Vehicles: Any admin can /getcar and /park them.

Shops: Vehicle shops will be added to red county.

This process will technically take a week or less considering the amount of scripters we have, and how easy the tasks are to do the move are so simple.

Advantages/Benefits
Higher player base
Active factions
More player interaction
To much to list.
Disadvantages
If any
QQ, people who complain about the move and whatever, not even considering the more advantages there is.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Vote on this thread.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- The player base will dramatically rise (We had 50-60+ in RC)

Additional information:
- Lets make MTA:RP Great again.

Alot of people want to move back to Red County as well, there has be multiple threads. Offering moves to LV, SF or whatever is not really a option for our current and future player base as they are most double or the same size as LS, so please dont suggest this, it is completely irrelevant.

Here are some links to RC Threads.

The original proposition by Beatty (Who we all know and love)

A suggestion to move back to RC

Another suggestion to move back

Please consider the better options for the community, rather then your own.

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
+1 but this time if we move to red county please no more polls or topics about moving to LS then again probably someone will make poll move back to red county.. just seriously we need to stay somewhere, but i did like red county more than i do LS.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Seems pointless as fuck, in a few months. Players will get bored of red county and make a poll to move back to LS. Fuck that, We went there once and we moved back within months. Same shit is gonna happen again.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
-1, if I'm gonna script I'll script something better than adapting all scripts to RC.

Quoted in the other post. I agree.. the scripts are not easy to transfer everything over.

Let me rephrase that..

It's easy, but VERY time consuming when that time can be spent elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png