Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[X] MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Still today, I think that the unlimited nitrous is very unrealistic. Let's remove them. They're annoying, like really. When I see some person driving their 25pwr Sultan with nitrous on road, that won't feel like realistic driving, or what do you guys say? And when I see the explanation of "I need unlimited nitrous to my car." like today, the main reason was that, it cant be stolen from your car. *sigh*

Advantages/Benefits
Stoppin' that nitrous missclicking somewhat & removes the not needed using.

Disadvantages
Missclick costs. And probably harded to ran away cops. I don't see any other

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[X] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-I'd really happy. I won't see probably anyone using nitrous inside of Blueberry.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Well some guys won't be happy anymore.

Additional information:
- I'd love this. I hate that hear like nitrous popping, and then in LOOC "mc".

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Maybe get like a item what would fill your NOS tanks? I dont myself use NOS but most of the illegals use it. Like if you use nos 3 times you have to refill it. Every fill would be like 30-50k. Just a idea, but overall yea. NOS is kinda a problem.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Maybe get like a item what would fill your NOS tanks? I dont myself use NOS but most of the illegals use it. Like if you use nos 3 times you have to refill it. Every fill would be like 30-50k. Just a idea, but overall yea. NOS is kinda a problem.

I agree with him. Even though I haven't got a single clue on how to fill NOS but even if it's not possible IRL, let's make it possible IG. Why? To ease the scripting, and to have something original. +1

Tomaah

<b><span style="color:#FF0000;"t>OfficialNub</b><b
Donator

This was even better idea lol.

Alexgils

Yeah, Im not Illegal RP lover, but sometimes I use NOS, Anyway, there is three types 2x 5x and 10x, make 2x nitrous for 5 times with no refill, 5x - 3 times no refill and 10x - 1 use and then you have to refill

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator

this

Luka

Yeah, Im not Illegal RP lover, but sometimes I use NOS, Anyway, there is three types 2x 5x and 10x, make 2x nitrous for 5 times with no refill, 5x - 3 times no refill and 10x - 1 use and then you have to refill

Where the hell is logic in that? LOL

Modelsport

Donator
Where the hell is logic in that? LOL

I think he means like 10x is on huge burst of Nitro that lasts longer than all of the other bottles and makes the vehicle go faster or sum shit idk

Modelsport

Donator
Have NOS only as a feature for OOC fun with admin permission in a different dimension or far enough from RC

+! Don perk called 'Warzone' TP's you away to another place far from RC in a different dimension, having vehicles with NOS there would be good, also disabled the admin command "/addupgrade 1010" To stop it from being spawned to vehicles.

Since nobody RP's nitro anyway... They just magically tap the button during code 3's

Luka

+! Don perk called 'Warzone' TP's you away to another place far from RC in a different dimension, having vehicles with NOS there would be good, also disabled the admin command "/addupgrade 1010" To stop it from being spawned to vehicles.

Since nobody RP's nitro anyway... They just magically tap the button during code 3's

Agreed. NOS is a rare thing in real life as well, as you never see it except in movies lol.

Luka

I stick to this. +1

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator

as a full time legal person, the most illegal thing I can do is put nos in my car and Im not saying i put them in all my cars, mainy those that I don't plan on V12ing.
just make a way for it to run out of uses and once it runs out, the player has to go buy a new one.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b

as a full time legal person, the most illegal thing I can do is put nos in my car and Im not saying i put them in all my cars, mainy those that I don't plan on V12ing.
just make a way for it to run out of uses and once it runs out, the player has to go buy a new one.

First comment is about refilling it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png