<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Replacing Charger & Rolls mods.

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- The mods what we have at the moment are old and outdated. No one even wants to drive a Charger because the mod. So I found some mods, I really love the Charger but im like ish about the Rolls part. It will look great when it is lowered tho'. Im sure but I couldnt check as there were no Admins online when I was testing the mods out
CHARGER REPLACEMENT:
DOWNLOAD: http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-cars/64569-dodge-charger-rt.html
PICS:

MQctjTw.png

j5uX1eH.png

D2GwMX5.png

ROLLS ROYCE REPLACEMENT:
DOWNLOAD: http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-cars/56865-rolls-royce-ghost.html
PICS:

pu42KuQ.png

bRXNfTh.png

tehjXs2.png

Advantages/Benefits
- Make donator cars cool again
- Have some 2k16 mods in the server.

Disadvantages
If any
- People wont like the mods.
- Everyone has to lower their Rollses.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- POLL - ADD IG

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- I would love to drive a nice Rolls Royce.

Additional information:
- None

Maybe our brilliant scripters know how to lower the Rolls mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
+1 for both, Maybe try find better mod for ferrari since nobody likes that mod

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
+1 for both, Maybe try find better mod for ferrari since nobody likes that mod

I will look something for Ferrari also then, but what do you all think because imo Ferrari is kinda like out of place if you look at other cars.

Retex

Banned User
Donator
+1 on the rolls, plus we need some lambos, I think the hurucan or the aventador looks nice

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Hate all the mods.. They all look out of place in a 90's based LA but uh.. These look better than the current mods, so plus one I guess.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I see more than a few suggestions for replacing vehicle models, do you still want to see these implemented as well?

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Charger: Wheels are in the ground (similar to one we have) there is no spoiler (99.99% of charges in RL have spoilers so it takes away the look without one) and the plates are some weird EU ones which will not work with the IG custom plate system. It sits too close to the ground and last time I checked, people don't drop their Chargers.

Rolls Royce: I've never seen one with a lift kit, so I can't say it's good either. I can feel myself tipping over already when making a sharp turn (don't just tell me not to take a quick turn, it happens to all of us)

Now I understand there is no such thing as a "perfect" mod, however, I feel like we can find ones better than this. Keep the hate to my reply as a minimum and take what I said seriously as constructively as possible.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Vehicle model suggestions can be posted in the generation discussion with mods. Implementation is by Administration decision only due to server-wide ramifications of additional mods or replacements.

Denied.

sUp5rET.png