Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
It could be cool if you could ticket parked vehicles, which would have Parking Units more active :) and people will park in parking lots and not on the street next to IGS.

Advantages/Benefits
Gives more realistic RP

Disadvantages
If any
Some people could abuse it, but its the same as tickets.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented

Additional information:
-

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Or just get people to join HEX

Not easy lol

Not many people these days wants to join a faction that just tows cars. It gets boring and it doesn't pay well.
and now your gonna say "well get more features" but you can't get more features without a team of scriptors. We added all we could without having a scriptor.

greenops011

Donator
Donator
i'd +1 this, but it seems more like a city of los santos job, rather than an LSPD job. for instance in my city, London, Ontario, Canada, parking enforcement falls under the provincial offenses act, so a city contracted security company known as Commisionaires provides parking enforcement for the city

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
I'll give it a +1 as long as it doesn't get abused for people that have been parked for not even 5 minutes.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
+1, Possible abuse tho, somebody who decides to ragequit the server is gonna /oticket or something a vehicle owner 999999999999999999999999999$

It should have a GUI for pre selected prices, 100,200,350,400,500,600

Jokerr

lol um. Irl you don't have to pay tickets, you can also get arrested, and not pay them.

I say that you make it so that tickets -have- to be paid @ either city hall or LSPD, cuz realism :), and no ab00z3

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Ehrm, Penal code states a ticket for illegal parking, up to $500,-. So uh, this is alrdy existant

Luka

Ehrm, Penal code states a ticket for illegal parking, up to $500,-. So uh, this is alrdy existant

No no, they mean so if there someone already is in the vehicle, there is no such script in the server. I can make it simple if you want like, to make someone pay $500, no higher or lower

Beatty

Donator
Good in theory, but what will make this enforcable? Sure, I can ticket this and that vehicle. But why do they have to pay it? What makes them go to the police station and pay the ticket.

How do you know they have a ticket?
How do they know how many they have?
How do you enforce something without any grid work made up?

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Good in theory, but what will make this enforcable? Sure, I can ticket this and that vehicle. But why do they have to pay it? What makes them go to the police station and pay the ticket.

How do you know they have a ticket?
How do they know how many they have?
How do you enforce something without any grid work made up?

dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png