sUp5rET.png

[Suspension/Drive-train] Modification

Â

✰ Pawnage

Gday and herro playa :eek:,

• Firstly I will like to begin, This idea was initially by (ViZon) posted about 7 months ago. Although I may be potentially wrong, I would like to re-recommend this modification which I believe this will increase (RP).

• Second of all I've spoken to one of the community scripter about a month or two... can't remember his name, Although he had said "i am working on it". I have a distinct feeling that nothing has been done.

• Thirdly this (Mod) which I believe should ONLY be done by a professional like H.E.X etc parts.., I think this will be very unique and enjoyable which will attract more players to this community and like I said improving (RP) for the server.

• Lastly I have gone across few servers having this same exact mod.

What i had in mind this GUI mod, But getting a proper script for it only ALLOWING a minimum and maximum suspension height limit, And of course drive-train switch for those who love All-Wheel drive and Rear Wheel drive.

I have posted a link below giving a rough idea:

Thanks.

http://forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=30494

XRDragon

Donator
Donator
This sounds like a great idea! But what if you are someone who happens to actually know how to install a new drive train and or change the suspension height. For example ; knowing how to install coil-over's to your vehicle suspension to manually adjust it. It would probably great if people can manually RP with an administrator watching them do so.

Â

✰ Pawnage

Yeah that certainly could be done, Plus assuming similar to window tinting /charity the amount for it. Chea boy!

Braunson

The real MVP
Yes it was being worked on. It mostly needs to be changed so that people do not abuse it. If it were to be added it may have to be for Admins only.

Yes I could put limits on it but it would still be abused by HEX using it on their own cars without paying etc. This would probably be a donation perk? Or something you pay in game money and a admin will fit your vehicle the way you want it.

Â

✰ Pawnage

Glad to hear I started to assume this ain't going to be finished, Yeah it's fine HEX doesn't need it anywhom just my opinion :3.
Donation or charity IG money would be fine.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Should just be admin set and the player can handle it with that admin, maybe can take the vehicle away for a day or 2 as it would be like that in real life in fixing or changing around a vehicle spec's and performance.

Â

✰ Pawnage

Should just be admin set and the player can handle it with that admin, maybe can take the vehicle away for a day or 2 as it would be like that in real life in fixing or changing around a vehicle spec's and performance.

+1

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Sounds like a good idea. Zoka, is there a possibility of making the tire modifications increase a car's grip? The grip levels in the cars are terrible.
I'd also recommend different adjustability options as based on each car. The Hotring Racer 3 ( I think is the one we haven't put a car mod on yet) is one I use as a real race car. I'd like to see weight distribution options as a possibility in race cars. Everything else can just be suspension Geometry changes and the like. Every car can have a suspension mod added if the mechanic knows what he's doing, but only race cars that are purpose built can use a wedge adjustment to change the weight distribution in the car, thus making it looser or tighter in the corners.

Another thing is trying to add tire pressure adjustments. Each tire ofcourse having a pressure level measured in either PSI or MPA, per the USERS choice. More pressure would equal quicker acceleration, but less grip, and lower pressure would equal more grip but less accelleration, with threshholds at each end, giving the reverse effect. If too low = Less grip + Less accelleration and if too high = Lesser grip still and a nasty bounce in the dips. Just thoughts.

Â

✰ Pawnage

Is this going to happen or am I gonna die before it does arrive!!

sUp5rET.png