Teamspeak VS Ventrilo

What Voice Server should we use

• Total voters

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The debate has been brought up several times in the past for us to move to TeamSpeak but I personally never wanted to. I've always used ventrilo, for a really long time and I know a lot more about it and I do TeamSpeak... However it occurred to me recently that are 50 slot vent server doesn't always work, There are actually times when not enough people can get on due to the limit.. These times are usually the weekend.. We are considering a move to TeamSpeak because we can have unlimited slots and it's actually free if we host it ourselves. Well not unlimited but 512 slots...

Above is a public poll, choose which one you would like better we will likely choose the majority vote.

E

eLst

Not even a contest, TeamSpeak for sure.
I've had a 60 slot AUS server for almost three years now for my COD team. :p

Pulse

Donator
Donator
TeamSpeak is much easier to use, everything comes out clearer aswell imo..

Vent is great for PD as you can speak with multiple sub channels at one time or w/e dafuq they are. (Not sure if you can do that in TS)

But I am very familiar with TeamSpeak 3 and know how to set permissions if you ever get stuck :)

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
TeamSpeak is much easier to use, everything comes out clearer aswell imo..

Vent is great for PD as you can speak with multiple sub channels at one time or w/e dafuq they are. (Not sure if you can do that in TS)

But I am very familiar with TeamSpeak 3 and know how to set permissions if you ever get stuck :)

You can, although it's slightly harder.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Same shit for me really, but since teamspeak seems better, why not change?

AndreC

Teamspeak. Every other server or community I'm involved with uses it, this is just the odd one out >.>

samgabbay

i would be more online if it was teamspeak but we should get users on teamspeak (if we get it) so that even if they dont have a mic they can use pms and channel chats.. i think that teamspeak has more flexibility

sUp5rET.png