sUp5rET.png

The Changes MTA:RP Needed Long ago.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We've tried several things to revive MTA:RP over the years, and it usually ends in a surge of players for about 2 weeks, and then nothing.
I don't have all the answers to everything, and i have no way of knowing if my next plan works or not. But before i completely throw in the towel on this community i want to make a major change, and see if anything changes..

Over the coming weeks we will be working to implement the following changes, in hopes that we can at the very least see some new faces around here.

We are going to do a Full Server Reset. This means everyone.. There are only about 15 active players at the moment, who I'm sure are only logging in to keep their stats.. Starting over from scratch allows us to fix the money flood issues.

All Jobs are being changed, to have more realistic pay. For a while we crazily inflated the pay on jobs in hopes to get more people doing them. It didn't help.

We are going to nuke donator perks, and the spawning of Money for vPoints.
Any donator perk that could be bought on F7 will soon have a $ option, where you can pay using your bank account IG. ALL Donator Perks will be able to be obtained by game Money without ever donating.

Bank Interest is GONE! The largest contributor to our inflation issue was Bank Interest. All you needed to do was get a few million dollars, and sit to gain the benefits from it.
We will keep bank interest at a VERY low amount. You will make $1/hour per million you have. Yes it ll be that bad.
There will be no Donator Perk to boost your Bank Interest.

The best paying jobs will be factions. Coincidentally with a inactive server, all factions will need employees!

Inactivity Resets are a thing of the past! We have no reason to discourage our players from wanting to return years later. If you earn something during the new era of MTA:RP, You will have it forever!

Limits: We will REMOVE the vehicle limit. You can own as many vehicles as you want. However, Properties will be limited to 5. We will approve requests to raise this limit within reason and with a proper reason, but there will be NO DONATOR PERKS for raising property limits. We feel 5 is more than enough for proper roleplay. If you find a closet, or back room that would otherwise take a slot, Let us know on the ticket center and we will make it government owned.

We will raise the staring money, Enough to get you a decent car. Every player will start with a drivers license and enough money to buy a car. They can do Scripted jobs, or earn money though roleplay.

Factions:
LSPD, LSES/LSFD, Hex, LSIA, SAN News. These will be the only factions we start with. Illegal factions can be earned the same as they were before.. You can not BUY your way in to a faction. No other factions will be opened for now.

V12 is now V8 Bi-Turbo and V16 is now V12. Yes we are keeping speed mods, because mostly the response was positive. However not only the naming is realistic, but the speeds are being made realistic. V8 Bi-Turbo will be at a 18 Power, 200 Speed. V12 Will be 25 Power 200 speed. PD HSU Units will be given access to 35 Power 200 Speed free of charge. This will not be obtainable for non PD Vehicles.

Even Admin ranks will change!
Admin (Formerly Trial) will be the starting rank for anyone who applies for admin. You will be given a 30 day probationary period as Admin, and should you pass you will be promoted.
Super Admin will be the next rank. If you're going to be admin you need to jump right in to being able to help people. Super provides the power necessary to do so.
Lead and Head admin will be reserved for long term admins, who have been here forever or who have earned the spot in the past.
Community Owner is Self Explanatory.
There will be no other ranks on the admin side.
We will eventually look for a leader of our GM Team.

No more forced CK's. With this server reset we will UNCK all characters. There will no longer be forced CK's for any situation (Such as PD Involvement). Police can NEVER be CK'd.
Only in situations where you /selfck will ck's be done. If you run from police, shoot at police, and end up dying at the end, you will simply be PD Jailed. (We will implament a PD Leader command to jail anyone from anyhwere, for this reason).

PD Jail will go back to my original Idea. PD Jail will count down every hour weather or not you are in game. So you do not have to sit on your character AFK in the jail to get released. You can play another character while your main character is in jail.
Jail will be carried out by Hours, with the maximum of 7 Days. If you go on a major crime spree you may end up with a week of jail time, and not be able ot use that character for a week.

--

There will be more changes made throughout the next week or so, and ill be sure to come recap everything done here. But for now these are the major planned changes.
Feel free to come play while we are implementing these changes if you wish, but keep in mind that a full server reset will take place before relaunch.

Lets make MTA:RP great again!

Last edited:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
It really didn't take as long as I had expected.. All the changes have been made, and resets are done.

There will be a few script modifications we are going to do. but for the most part the major changes are done!

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Any donator perk that could be bought on F7 will soon have a $ option, where you can pay using your bank account IG. ALL Donator Perks will be able to be obtained by game Money without ever donating.
This is still the plan, but it will take some time.

For now I have redesigned F5 to make it easier to use and more transparent. The exchange rate changes every hour, so make sure to keep tabs on it!
Please keep in mind, you can not convert vPoints into cash any longer.

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
I am glad the changes were made and although I was surprised by the economic reset, I do worry about the CK system basically being done away with.
This was a huge repercussion for people's actions.
This ultimately was a way to stop people from continuing to interact extremely negative with characters without any repercussions (IE: people murdering cops and it not being enough of an issue for admins to step in) as well as serving as a scare tactic for driving at extreme speeds.

I think that a lot of the change is great, while I don't agree with all of it, activity is good.
The server still has a lot of development changes and updates that need to be made as I feel like our community is in the "stone age", but we are on the right track again.

Cheers

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I am glad the changes were made and although I was surprised by the economic reset, I do worry about the CK system basically being done away with.
This was a huge repercussion for people's actions.
This ultimately was a way to stop people from continuing to interact extremely negative with characters without any repercussions (IE: people murdering cops and it not being enough of an issue for admins to step in) as well as serving as a scare tactic for driving at extreme speeds.

I think that a lot of the change is great, while I don't agree with all of it, activity is good.
The server still has a lot of development changes and updates that need to be made as I feel like our community is in the "stone age", but we are on the right track again.

Cheers
We will still consider CK applications, and for those heavy repeat offenders we will use the court system to determine a life sentence in jail. However we wont be so quick to jump to CK if police were involved, like before.

BlazinLV

That's great. I remember playing on this server long ago, around 2014–15. It was a great time, and it was my first time playing on an English server. I would be happy to see it active again.

Mike32PT

Looks like it might just be the time for my come back to MTA:RP.
Last time I played was so long ago I forgot how long ago it was.

Y'all better get ready for the return of the baddy Drew Kalem!

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Looks like it might just be the time for my come back to MTA:RP.
Last time I played was so long ago I forgot how long ago it was.

Y'all better get ready for the return of the baddy Drew Kalem!
Can't wait to see you In-Game!

sUp5rET.png