sUp5rET.png

The Community Has Spoken!

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Yesterday, we implemented a new system that would delete your vehicles if you did not pay the tax on the vehicle. This system was made to attack those who hold their many millions in hand, in order to avoid taxes on the vehicles.
However, This system did not work quite as planned, and attacked many of the very poor people, who simply could not afford to pay those taxes...
From the huge amount of complaints we have gotten so far, we have decided to remove this system.

The new system will now bill you tax from your bank first, If your bank is empty then it till take money on hand. If you do not have money on hand to cover the tax, Your vehicle will not be deleted.

Anyone who was affected by this system in the past 24 hours of it being added will be given a refund for lost cars if they are able to prove their loss. This should be pretty easy, as we can check your lock/unlock logs to see what vehicles you locked or unlocked that you may have owned.
Simply open a Support Ticket on our UCP to start the process. Please provide any logs, Proof, Screenshots, or Key ID's you may already know, to speed the process along..

---------------------------

Another very important topic that I wanted to mention, Involves Braunson.
Braunson as you may know is our very dedicated scripter, who works way more hours on this server than he has to, or probably should! He works his ass off to make this game great for every one of us.
As of lately he has been getting a lot of Flack from players about not jumping to their every whim when they yell, Or not uploading their map YESTERDAY, and some are even accusing him of script theft.
Braunson works his butt off here, and does not have to put up with half the crap he does on a daily basis. Today he told me he was considering leaving due to the amount of hate he has been getting lately.
This is the last thing I want to see happen. So I want everyone to reply to this thread with positive things to say to braunson, and thank him for making such a wonderful community for us to play on. Braunson is one of the very few who got us where we are today, and without him we wouldn't be nearly as popular or successful.

Any Hate on this thread will almost certainly get you banned. Just FYI.

Tsubaki

Don't leave because of some hecklers mate, MTA is full of them. You do very good work for this server.

Chase

BRAUNSON!
tumblr_md7dgxLHZI1rp5tzko1_500.png

Subby D

Canadians are people..... I guess... :) I'll get you that goat cheese my brother. Stay with us and we can turn up.

Humour

no u no leaf, else I'mma PG tieing you up. :mad:

/me reaches for rope, picking Braunson up with his pink finger, putting him on chair.
/me sling rope around Braunson.
/do Braunson tied up, he cannot leave, never.

Canadians are people..... I guess... :) I'll get you that goat cheese my brother. Stay with us and we can turn up.
To that comment :eek:. First time.

Braunson, we all love you on this server. You are one of the best admins there are on this server. If some player is raging at you due to some decision, ask me, someone else on the team to help out.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I dare someone to say something bad about braunson, its not gonna end well dealing with me -_-.

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
I dare someone to say something bad about braunson, its not gonna end well dealing with me -_-.

Braunson is ************* and a ************ and **************

Just kidding honest

He does work his ass off and some peeps just want things done like 2 weeks ago

In all honesty, even if he left to script for another server, He would find out it the same thing, a lot of players don't give 2 shits they just care about themselves, serriously just ignore them and send them to mantis if they keep hassling you and if then they still keep asking tell them stop or you ban for 24 hours and if still they keep on ban for 7 days .

It's the best way to handle with sellfish players.

Don't leave or I use my chainsaw dildo I got on your ass. <3

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
GO DO SCRIPTS

WE GOT FACTIONS TO AGREE WITh

WE GOT A MEETING

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK !!!!

Tell dem' to fuck off and blame me about being inactive :3

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Braunson is a HIGHLY valued member of our team, and without him we would be lost.

For those who don't know, most of the Lead+ admin team have a lot of their plate, we are on the server, around the clock helping out players. with it being from tickets, factions, reports, or internal problems. Our main priority is to help the players on the server, because without you guys we wouldn't be around. Yea, sometimes we cant handle every little thing, but that's why we have other ranks of admins to help with the smaller things. So think next time before you go talking trash about our awesome braunson, because personally.. i think he's 10 times better than any developer/scripter we have previously had. (No offense Mittell, you just lazy xD)

Love ya braunson, you better not leave on us. we need you more than ever! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png