sUp5rET.png

The Corleone Famiglia

Tony179

Donator
Donator
The Corleone Famiglia​

Background

The Corleone Family is a fictitious Sicilian Mafia family settled in New York City. The family was created by Mario Puzo and appears in his 1969 novel The Godfather. It is said that the Corleone family is inspired by the real-life Borgia family from Renaissance Italy in the late 15th century.

Compared with the real-life Five Families of organized crime, the Corleone family draws comparisons with the Genovese and Bonanno crime families.

The Story​
Founded by the Godfather, Don Vito Corleone in the mid 50s after settling in the suburbs of Brooklyn. Don Vito was a very sagacious man thus he decided against staying in Sicily during the WWII. With the help of his mother, he immigrated to the USA for a better life away from war and the Mafia mobs in his town. He strove in a city foreign for his people to build his empire which later on took gambling as an investment and a source of money. Vito also founded the most famous olive oil distillation company known in the USA and used it as legal cover for his noticeable manifesting growth. After decades of the events in the famous novel, ancestors of Vito Corleone strive to keep the familgia alive and of exceptional reputation.

Our Godfather

Vito Corleone The Second, although aged 51 and of a noticeable bulk controls his famiglia with the enthusiasm of a teenager and with the sagacity of elderly. Don Vito was named after his great grandfather; the founder of the Corloenes, Vito Corleone. Don Vito succeeded in throwing the arms of his family around Los Santos and penetrating all of its governmental establishments. He also managed to create sacred friendships around the city. Don Vito praises his great grandfathers mentality and psychology in making allies, hereby he seeks to protect and nurture those who accept his friendship. Finding the Don wouldn't be of such difficulty as the Don does not hide.

Our Consigliere

Despite the disputes that took over when Tom Hagen -A non-Italian and one with no Sicilian blood- took the position of the counselor in the Family, It was sworn by all sons of Vito to allow the ancestors of Tom to carry his rank after him.

((This isn't a finished thread.. more information would be added))
((Please be notified that this thread is merely an idea and not a request - as I'll be inactive for school -. If anybody wants to adopt this idea I'd be grateful and supportive to them.))

Tony179

Donator
Donator
An RP I've been preparing:

*Vito Corleone reaches for the bridge of his nose; rubbing it slowly in an attempt to focus.

*The two gentlemen sit down as the consigliere leads them to their seats.

*Vito Corleone looks up at the gentlemen then nods as a greeting.

Enzo Dinapoli: Don Vito, we're here to discuss private matters. I shall leave it to my companion.

Peter Dinapoli: We've heard a lot about you lately, sneaking in our land. Trying to take over.. This isn't how we do it.

*Vito Corleone would grin and would look at his Consigliere then would look back at the guests.

Enzo Dinapoli: We're here to settle this. We want you off Las Santos.

Peter Dinapoli: We want all of your associates off the streets or trouble happens.

*Vito Corleone raises his eyebrows, leaving the rest of his face expressionless and impassive to what the guests say.

Enzo Dinapoli: Ah, you want it the hard way then..

*The two gentlemen would quickly reach for their holsters; unholstering their silenced colts. They would aim them at Don Vito in a flash of a second.

*Vito Corleone would laugh scornfully at their actions as he rises from his seat.

Vito Corleone: Ah, a man takes you in, he accepts you as his guests, he greets you and allows you inside his own office.

*Vito Corleone would extend both his palms -opened- to them.

Vito Corleone: And you come here. Aim your guns. Threaten him.

*Vito Corleone would fist his palms and would hit his bureau ferociously.

*His face would no longer hold impassive but would form a deep frown with overflowing hatred from his eyes.

*Vito Corleone slowly walks around his bureau.

Vito Corleone shouts: Such disgrace and disrespect! Do you think me a fool? Do you think I'll run scared of your toy guns?!

*Vito Corleone would lower his voice and would lean to the gentlemen.

*Vito Corleones face would form a pale smile as he leans in.

Vito Corleone: Gentlemen. Do you know the godfather? For you apparently do not believe in his power.

*Vito Corleone would extend his hands slowly to the guns aimed at him; pulling them away from the hands which aim them.

*Vito Corleone would throw the guns away to a corner in the room.

Vito Corleone: You see, I'm not a fellow that likes violence. I want one thing from you.

*Vito Corleone would extend his hands to the gentlemens shoulders; embracing them into a circle.

*Vito Corleone would lean in slowly as he speaks in whispers.

Vito Corleone: It's my protocol. Accept my friendship and you become lords. You become invincible.

Vito Corleone: if you don't, drat drat. I won't allow you.

*Vito Corleone smiles as he rises up.

Vito Corleone: Now, do you believe in the power of the Godfather? Do you accept my friendship?

Peter Dinapoli: Your friendship?! We come here to..

Vito Corleone: Drat drat, now you shush.

*Vito Corleone looks at his consigliere as he flashes him a sign.

Vito Corleone: Him.

*Hagen would take out his untraceable gun; shooting Peter in his chest twice.

Vito Corleone: I'll make a deal. You accept my friendship and my associates will accompany yours.

*Enzo Dinapoli would be staring at Peter in pure fright then he would look up to the don.

Enzo Dinapoli: A.. A... I..

*Tears would form under Enzos eyelids.

Enzo Dinapoli: Please, I accept it. I accept it.

Vito Corleone: Good.

*Vito Corleone would extend his hand to pat enzo as he smiles at him.

Vito Corleone: Now, Hagen.. What a mess. Can you accompany the gentleman here into my Cadillac? Tell the chauffeur to give him a ride to wherever he needs.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Faction Ranks:

1. The Godfather
2. Underboss
3. Consigliere
4.Caporegime (3 members)
Every Caporegime would have his own regime whom ranks would be:
A. Button Man
B. Soldat
C. Associate
5. Outsider
6. On Vacation.

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
-1 kind of violates the "no real life" names, also think that illegal factions are oversaturated to the point that they're suffering from inactivity.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Meh, seems like a new faction just for evading and killing. Maybe I'm wrong, good luck anyway.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Gentlemen, it seems like you've not read everything through for you missed the point.
This is merely an idea.. I'm not to be held responsible for any of it.. It's not a request either and it won't be IG until June at least.

HaveADream.. These are not real names of any kind, in addition, impersonating the novel and acting out some of its parts is a huge plus one for roleplay.. As the Corleones are very peaceful and friendly. Furthermore.. The Corleones (the Mafia families in general for what know) do not shoot or harm any civilians..

Luka, have you even read the novel/seen the movie? My point here is to build up legitimate mafia roleplay as all the current mafia famiglias are in merely for the killing and shooting.. The Corleones in the other hands have different priorities.. They tend to make allies and to benefit from different aspects.. They praise friendships in general. The Corleones would bring back working RP into MTARP as this particular mafia would actually have an oil distillation factory and a night club plus many other institutions.

Lastly, -if I may say it- We will limit our illegal activities and any situation involving shooting just as we will limit gun distribution.

To sum this whole idea up.. This mafia brings a whole new level to RP.. this mafia would erase this idea of "omg its mafia theyll dm me and qq to admins afterwards". This mafia would be based on merely RP.. not gun powder and abuse.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
I'd like to state further information; I am currently reading the novel intentionally for this act, I'm watching the movies over and over and I've already created my small library of books about mafia life and famiglias. In addition, I've made my fair share of research on the families of NYC and mafia life in general. Thus I've created this thread.. for I know the purpose of this mafia in RP.

Gentlemen, I despise the illegal activities in MTARP just as you, I despise the abuse and the unreality which surfaced from the activities of illegal factions and this is exactly the reason to why I want this famiglia so bad. This famiglia will be just the opposite of the current factions.. Believe me when I assert that I have a vision.. That I have a a dream of better and realistic illegal roleplay.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Mafias are not as they were a couple decades ago, and they never will be. Mafias these days are terrible, they're just as bad as black gangs since they're ran by people typically younger then the age of 30. Sure you can rp like your straight out of the sopranos but it'll be very cringed and awkward since every one is a rich pretty boy driving their daddy's v1000000 car. The only real way to start a legit mafia is using a new alt with NO DONATING, then you will feel the struggle real mafias do, find ways to make cash, get friends, and tell somebody that the world is gonna roll them.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
The only real way to start a legit mafia is using a new alt with NO DONATING, then you will feel the struggle real mafias do, find ways to make cash, get friends, and tell somebody that the world is gonna roll them.
That's what I'm trying to do.. Start all fresh and figure how to make cash (in a legal way mostly). Let us hope MTARPs economy is fixed by then.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
That's what I'm trying to do.. Start all fresh and figure how to make cash (in a legal way mostly). Let us hope MTARPs economy is fixed by then.

Open a diner, major Passive RP establishment. RP making sandwiches, hire bahey he will love it.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
hire bahey he will love it.
lmao I was thinking more about going with the novel.. The Corleone family had a huge profitable gambling thing.. They also had these factories (I hope the suggestion about making food and selling it passes).. A few diners wouldn't hurt

DrJoseEvil

Donator
lmao I was thinking more about going with the novel.. The Corleone family had a huge profitable gambling thing.. They also had these factories (I hope the suggestion about making food and selling it passes).. A few diners wouldn't hurt

If bootlegging was a thing, that'd be something that'd be helpful for illegal factions. Buy cheap stuff off reserves, or steal it from poorly registered businesses and sell it.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
*The two gentlemen would quickly reach for their holsters; unholstering their silenced colts. They would aim them at Don Vito in a flash of a second.

*Vito Corleone would laugh scornfully at their actions as he rises from his seat.
Pretty sure that would be classified as nonrp gun fear

*Vito Corleone would extend his hands slowly to the guns aimed at him; pulling them away from the hands which aim them.

Powergame?

Don't think any gun is untraceable unless Hagen is a powergamer.

Tony179

Donator
Donator

Pretty sure that would be classified as nonrp gun fear

Powergame?

Don't think any gun is untraceable unless Hagen is a powergamer.

Pretty sure it's just a test roleplay..

1st RP: Here, this isn't actually nonrp gun fear but more of confidence as the character here is sure that he wouldn't be shot for a couple of reasons.. one is that they're in his house (and in that house there's people? which carry guns? so they wouldn't be so wise to shoot their godfather?) two if you've read enough in matters like this; people feared godfathers all around NYC including other families and rivals.. three if you try another point of view.. He's acting it up so his reputation won't go to waste. last did u even see the movies or read the novel? jesus people shit their pants just at the look of that guy

2nd RP: My fault, I should've included a roleplay expressing how the gentlemen flinched by how their plan to threaten the Don didn't work and by how he talked to them.. who cares! It's an rp you should enjoy not criticise
3rd RP: I recommend you take a look at this https://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/24/ghost-guns-untraceable-do-it-yourself-firearms/

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony179

Donator
Donator
I think of your reply nothing but a mere butt-hurt act given than I included the "Dinapoli Famiglia" in this.. My apologies if I disrespected you by any means but I couldn't find any other italian famiglia in MTARP (One with such reputation as Dinapolis at least)

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Gentlemen, it seems like you've not read everything through for you missed the point.
This is merely an idea.. I'm not to be held responsible for any of it.. It's not a request either and it won't be IG until June at least.

HaveADream.. These are not real names of any kind, in addition, impersonating the novel and acting out some of its parts is a huge plus one for roleplay.. As the Corleones are very peaceful and friendly. Furthermore.. The Corleones (the Mafia families in general for what know) do not shoot or harm any civilians..

Luka, have you even read the novel/seen the movie? My point here is to build up legitimate mafia roleplay as all the current mafia famiglias are in merely for the killing and shooting.. The Corleones in the other hands have different priorities.. They tend to make allies and to benefit from different aspects.. They praise friendships in general. The Corleones would bring back working RP into MTARP as this particular mafia would actually have an oil distillation factory and a night club plus many other institutions.

Lastly, -if I may say it- We will limit our illegal activities and any situation involving shooting just as we will limit gun distribution.

To sum this whole idea up.. This mafia brings a whole new level to RP.. this mafia would erase this idea of "omg its mafia theyll dm me and qq to admins afterwards". This mafia would be based on merely RP.. not gun powder and abuse.

You do know I've tried all of that, and it's basically made my faction go inactive?

Tony179

Donator
Donator
You do know I've tried all of that, and it's basically made my faction go inactive?

Given the current servers economy and its p2w system; this idea would go rock-bottom in a matter of days as money plays the role of a method for other goals to achieve while in reality.. money is a goal itself.. If you want money you don't just press on a holy button that would rain you with vpoints that later would be sold for millions.. In reality, you'll have to work for it.

If such things aren't gone in June I'm afraid bringing up this faction would be a waste.

What we need here are methods to make people CONSUME things.. here you don't consume anything much except for medical stuff for your hp.
My idea is to add exhaustion and hunger to the game and prohibiting the exchange of vpoints to ig money (through f7 or selling perks from f5). In addition, we should add a system where you add recipes to make another product (something like minecraft where you add for example, 4 eggs, 1/2 ** of flour, 1/2 ** of sugar and a drop of oil would give you a cake-don't try this unless you want to taste cancer.-) A similar idea would be making factories.. Which would have a similar but advanced system of adding materials instead of simple products and would give out those simple materials.. food, building materials, electronics, bla bla bla.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony179

Donator
Donator
A fictitious novel / film =/= real life

We will not act as the characters (but similar ones with small tweaks in characteristics and such) but we will act their legacy/ their structures and we will use information they held/ information about them and how they lived :)

Just like dinapolis for example and Zemun clan

sUp5rET.png