sUp5rET.png

The Fayde Family

Deerhunter0404

Donator
Donator
Who is "The Fayde Family"?

The Fayde family have been running an unofficial faction for about a week and a half, and have done some RP since then, it is run by Aden Fayde, and Cooper Fayde, the two founders of the Fayde Family.

What do we do?

The Faydes' do a variety of things, such as; Robbing, Smuggling, Selling guns, mostly illegal things.

Backstory of The Faydes.
We are a couple of long lost family, that have met after years, Aden was an adopted part of the family, we haven't seen each other since kindergarten, when I shot up the school, I remember the exact day, I woke up that morning, probably on the way wrong side of the bed, I remember just not wanting to go to school, my dad made me anyway, my dad kept many guns in his closet. I ran to his room, grabbed his AR-15, and stuck it in my backpack. When I got to school, I ran to the bathroom, grabbed the gun, and flicked off the safety. I went into my class, shot up the teacher, and all the students, but one. It was Aden, I left him to live. After that I ran outside, and hotwired a random car outside, I drove to the nearest train station, and got a ticket to the farthest place away. I ended up in a place called Los Santos, I guess he went to the same place, don't know how, but we found each other, it took a little getting used to, but we decided we needed a way to get money in this town, and the best way is to rob. So we decided to start up our own group, we call it "The Fayde Family".

Faction Divisions
Boss: He is the leader of the family, the owner, the founder.
Underboss: He is the Co Founder, he doesn't really do much, just orders people.
Supervisor: He is to keep the rest of the faction in check.
Head of Dealers: He is to watch the gun dealers, and make sure our shipments arrive.
Gun Dealer III: He is the highest rank of gun dealers, delivering the highest tier guns.
Gun Dealer II: He is the second highest rank of gun dealers, he will be delivering second tier.
Gun Dealer I: He is the lowest rank of gun dealers, he will be delivering knives, and low tier guns.
Head of Thugs: He is to keep all the thugs in check, and make sure no one gets caught.
Thug III: He is the highest tier thug, he will be robbing higher tier people, and faster cars.
Thug II: He is the second highest tier thug, he will be robbing second tier people, and normal cars.
Thug I: He is the lowest tier thug, and will be robbing low tier people, and slow cars.
Trusted Member: He is a new trusted member of the faction.
Untrusted Member: He is a new untrusted member of the faction.
((OOC/FMT)): OOC/FMT

If you are joining, or in my faction, you have to follow these rules.

1. Never break any server rules, if you are given a severe punishment, you will be kicked.
2. Do not provoke any police, nor player.
3. Remember to roleplay everything.
4. Never give out information about the faction, names, radio, our faction in general, you will be CKed.
5. This faction does have a CK clause, remember that when you join.
6. Don't use the faction vehicles for illegal use.
7. Don't go causing trouble with other factions.

Screenshots of RP will be posted.

Deerhunter0404

Donator
Donator
I have now changed the ranks, I have added one new division: Body Guard Division

Boss: He is the leader of the family, the owner, the founder.
Underboss: He is the Co Founder, he doesn't really do much, just orders people.
Supervisor: He is to keep the rest of the faction in check.
Head of Body Guards: He is to keep track of the body guards, and is responsible for mess-ups.
Body Guard Trainer: He will be training the the trainees, he won't hold guns.
Body Guard III: He will have high tier guns, and is to be on scene in less than a minute.
Body Guard II: He is the second tier, holding second tier guns, and still has to be there fast.
Body Guard I: He will be holding knives, and low tier guns, he doesn't have to be there at all times.
Body Guard Trainee: He will hold no weapons, he will be taught how to use guns, and a be a Guard.
Head of Dealers: He is to watch the gun dealers, and make sure our shipments arrive.
Gun Dealer III: He is the highest rank of gun dealers, delivering the highest tier guns.
Gun Dealer II: He is the second highest rank of gun dealers, he will be delivering second tier.
Gun Dealer I: He is the lowest rank of gun dealers, he will be delivering knives, and low tier guns.
Head of Thugs: He is to keep all the thugs in check, and make sure no one gets caught.
Thug III: He is the highest tier thug, he will be robbing higher tier people, and faster cars.
Thug II: He is the second highest tier thug, he will be robbing second tier people, and normal cars.
Thug I: He is the lowest tier thug, and will be robbing low tier people, and slow cars.
Trusted Member: He is a new trusted member of the faction.
Untrusted Member: He is a new untrusted member of the faction.
((OOC/FMT)): OOC/FMT

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Just sayin no point of keeping a gun dealer div. Just make someone responsible for the gun dealing. Making him quite high rank in the faction and he can just use others for security purposes.

Thats how I see things.. Just sayin

Deerhunter0404

Donator
Donator
Thanks for replying, and the gun dealers will be one of the most held high and highly expected ranks in the faction, I doubt many people will make it there. You can skip the whole gun dealer rank if I don't think you are fit, you can just go to security guard, also I will be adding a new division to kind of help that.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
I woke up that morning, probably on the way wrong side of the bed, I remember just not wanting to go to school, my dad made me anyway, my dad kept many guns in his closet. I ran to his room, grabbed his AR-15, and stuck it in my backpack. When I got to school, I ran to the bathroom, grabbed the gun, and flicked off the safety. I went into my class, shot up the teacher, and all the students, but one.

Retex

Banned User
Donator
Good to see a great faction being lead by EXPERIENCED roleplayers that know what they're doing.

paska13

the finn
Looking to see some nice RP of you guys. Just a tip, upload the screenshots in highest resolution possible, I don't personally see anything what reads on the chat for example.

Deerhunter0404

Donator
Donator
@Retex I don't really know if you are being sarcastic, but I am really trying my best to get this faction going, and I am trying to make it the best it can, with good players, and nice experienced players :D

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I woke up that morning, probably on the way wrong side of the bed, I remember just not wanting to go to school, my dad made me anyway, my dad kept many guns in his closet. I ran to his room, grabbed his AR-15, and stuck it in my backpack. When I got to school, I ran to the bathroom, grabbed the gun, and flicked off the safety. I went into my class, shot up the teacher, and all the students, but one.

Hahahahahahahahah

Retex

Banned User
Donator
@Retex I don't really know if you are being sarcastic, but I am really trying my best to get this faction going, and I am trying to make it the best it can, with good players, and nice experienced players :D

Wasn't being sarcastic at all.

sUp5rET.png