sUp5rET.png

Things look a little odd here..

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
In February 2017 I sold this server to James Hargus.. 4 months later after it died and closed, I was given back full ownership..
By then I had already started a new forum at http://forums.thegaming.net/ but still today am just not 100% happy with it.. So we have JUST brought this forum back online to begin the migration process.
Any posts made between February 2017 - December 2017 will almost definitely be inaccurate to how things are ran today.
If you find any posts that don't seem to add up, or people talking about "how dead the server is" just know that this was a different time, under different ownership. and things HAVE changed since then :)

We will slowly get things moved over to here, and being using this forum again.

Last edited:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
giphy.gif

Thanks to me, no doubt ;)

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
a legendary player like myself should be allowed to play again to go along with this legendary change

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
E
a legendary player like myself should be allowed to play again to go along with this legendary change

We unbanned everyone when we brought the server back up... a “legendary player” decided he wanted to come in game and mass DM, again. He has a very extensive record of this mind you.
If this legendary player Dosent have any more common sense than that, maybe he should join ***. Where at least he can play with people of his own kind..

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
E

We unbanned everyone when we brought the server back up... a “legendary player” decided he wanted to come in game and mass DM, again. He has a very extensive record of this mind you.
If this legendary player Dosent have any more common sense than that, maybe he should join ***. Where at least he can play with people of his own kind..
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
E

I messed up. I’m a horrible example and will try to do better in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png