Tick all that apply
[x] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[x] MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
So, These days noone buys Food or Water, Only If they RP something, But Usualy not. So, Lets make Foor/water Script, summting like DayZ, You have Food: x% and Water: x% on screen and you have to follow them, Buy water bottles, or Some food. As well we can make Fat script, So you dont eat Burgers all time.

Advantages/Benefits
More RP for Farmers and cafe's

Disadvantages
If any
Much QQ
Much hate
Everyone eat burgers and cry
some cafe gets betta than another(QQ again)
You cant donate to get better than others(Well, we can fix it)

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[x] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Just, Lets hear out peps here and just add script it?

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-More business RP(We has good playerbase nao)
More athlete Rp so you dont get fat

Additional information:
-I want to sell potatoes k? and no africa script with dirty water script and ebola virus script

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Nice idea, but like the times must not be too short. I say 5 hrs for food and 3 for drink is good. This should be a cool feature not something that people would start hating on

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
-1, people go AFK in-game, people get adrenaline when running away from cops or is a cop which makes them not hungry. It's impossible to make it the way it is in real life, and people will just hate it.

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
I remember that this was added a long time ago. People voted to remove it and so it did. I don't know if people will like this.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I remember that this was added a long time ago. People voted to remove it and so it did. I don't know if people will like this.

its gonna be one of those things people like for a few days and then start hating it.

its a good idea but itd be annoying.

KiwiC

<b><span style="color:#730101;"t>Sinnous Inc.</b>
When I was in another community as an admin I asked one developer to teach me script for MTA. First script I did was the thirst/hunger script. It sure is an easy script but it surely does get pretty annoying in time. even though it adds a great aspect to the game it will get forgotten or too abused. Everyone will just learn not to RP it and it will get removed from the server over time.

Luka

When I was in another community as an admin I asked one developer to teach me script for MTA. First script I did was the thirst/hunger script. It sure is an easy script but it surely does get pretty annoying in time. even though it adds a great aspect to the game it will get forgotten or too abused. Everyone will just learn not to RP it and it will get removed from the server over time.

Exactly what happened the last time we used it.

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator

Even i do prefer this would improve the rp and make it more realistic but i thin people probably start complaining alot about this. Even it would be added it probably will be deleted after a while when they see it wont work out afterall. Good idea but probably not going to work cause most of the people probably wont accept it and neither use it, also it might get a bit complicated to some people and cause just more problems than we got now.

However maybe a +1 if it gets added but we edit it that way that it wont cause any sort of problems like you wont die if you dont eat and such..

Cookie

+1 because good rpers would have something to do, not just the cops and robbers bs we currently have. Just don't make it so it does not have to be done too often.
More restaurant and Fast food rp :)

Lukas

Banned User
Donator
-1 Denie this already please, it will be asked to be removed as soon as it gets added if it does.

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
Gotta agree with Ray here. It'll get really annoying.. -1

It'd be anoying? Why is no people roleplay enthusiasts? It's realism to the maximum right here, and major +1 from me!

Stick

People just assume it will suck because someone before failed to properly make the system *cough* mittel *cough* if i'm correct. Never the less.. I believe it can be properly made. Obviously it shouldn't bother you every 15 minuts. Someone mentioned 5 hours fod food, 3 hours for water. Sounds good to me. Or maybe if could adjust to your own eating habbits. If you eat a lot you will become fat so you will be wanting to eat more.

Snoopy

Donator
People are going to hate this because they are lazy to Roleplay eating a sandwich, personally I like this idea it would be more realistic +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png