sUp5rET.png

Unforeseen issues with PayPal

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Hello,
We are having some issues with our payment vendor PayPal, and are going to have to suspend all future payments via PayPal. We will no longer accept PayPal as a donation method until further notice.

If you are still interested in donating, explore some of our alternate payment methods on the how to donate page under the donations section.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks
Server Management

TheGuyNL

Donator
Donator
Well, too bad then. Paypal was the only way I was able to donate. Now I won't be able to donate (until further notice).

Kenpachi7

Donator
Donator
Pretty convenient timing actually, just got locked out of my paypal for up to 4 years right after I got 200 bucks

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Well, too bad then. Paypal was the only way I was able to donate. Now I won't be able to donate (until further notice).

We have tons of other solutions that work exactly like PayPal and accept major credit cards

PlayerX1994

So, what's going on with Paypal, then? I just accidentally sent my friend some money yesterday and today I asked him to send it back to me, so he logged in today and his balance is 0.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
So, what's going on with Paypal, then? I just accidentally sent my friend some money yesterday and today I asked him to send it back to me, so he logged in today and his balance is 0.

PayPal is just giving all sorts of issues to everyone right now, we have decided it wold be best not to chance the stake of our money and the loss there of to PayPal at this time.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
PayPal is just giving all sorts of issues to everyone right now, we have decided it e best not to chance the stake of our money and the loss there of to PayPal at this time.

To Date MTA Roleplay has not lost any money due to PayPal but its best we don't take that chance.

TheGuyNL

Donator
Donator
We have tons of other solutions that work exactly like PayPal and accept major credit cards

'credit cards' this...
I do not own a credit card, and the awesome thing of paypal was that I could connect my bank account to it. This is pretty much the only way I could donate to you, as I live in The Netherlands.

PopTart

Donator
Donator
'credit cards' this...
I do not own a credit card, and the awesome thing of paypal was that I could connect my bank account to it. This is pretty much the only way I could donate to you, as I live in The Netherlands.
Find someone you trust and send them money through paypal?
And then have them donate the other way for you?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
'credit cards' this...

There are OTHER means, like if you have the cash, you can buy Gift Cards that we accept. Anywhere from Best Buy, to Walmart, or even iTunes... The best way to do it tho, is to get a Prepaid Visa which you can get in about any country.

I will explore a Check Processing means in the future, if that truly is the ONLY way, but I would encourage you to check out other means :)

sUp5rET.png