sUp5rET.png

Upcoming Changes to the PD Jail System & Global OOC

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We have heard everyone speak out strongly about their likes and dislikes of the new Jail system. I have worked with the Lead+ admins, as well as with some of the PD Leaders to refine this timing chart.

PD will now have a max jail time of 24 Hours.

If you refuse to Roleplay, to try and escape this 24 hour jail, Admins will have the ability to jail you for 48 hours.

If you are a cop, and want to know how to adjust your own time schedule, Take your current times and Divide them by 7.

---------------------------

A few days ago we added the ability to turn on Global OOC to F7.
Already we are noticing that this is being abused, by spam.
Rather than punish the donators that PAID to get the chat enabled, We have decided to counter the spam.
As of today, We will be adding a "Slow Mode" to /ooc, Where you can only talk once per 20 Seconds.
Any attempt to abuse/spam the chat after this is added will result in jails.

We also are making it so when someone buys OOC time, You will no longer be charged the $250/message. However if the chat is enabled by an admin, The charge will remain.

We really are trying to make more things for everyone to enjoy, and things that may improve the overall enjoyability of the server. Every Idea may not work the first time, But with proper tweaking, and refining, we should be able to make something no one else ever thought about having :)

Thanks

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
+1 New jail system sound 100x better.. And maybe next do something about the cops ruling the server? Like is there any active illegal faction going on?

Tsubaki

Like is there any active illegal faction going on?
I agree with Jake, Cops are OPing the illegal RP, i mean, there are 3 police departmentss and hardly any illegal factions.

I don't really think there is an active illegal faction, or if there was even one when I returned. But I don't think he can really do anything about us doin' our jobs. You should be the ones to make the illegal factions :p.

Also nice update.

Chase

I don't really think there is an active illegal faction, or if there was even one when I returned. But I don't think he can really do anything about us doin' our jobs. You should be the ones to make the illegal factions :p.

Also nice update.

Indeed.

Not only is this a truly respectable update but if you would like to see more illegal factions, well that is a players job to work on it - whilst it's the Owner's job to allow you to have the ability to try, he made this possible a long time ago, so.

giphy.gif

Chaoss

The real MVP
Admins have been notified of a change to also /pmute players that are abusing the Global OOC perk. This will mute that player from /ooc aswell a /b.

Will upload these changes once the server is back.

AndreC

I would make an illegal faction (Although Ive only been in/ran legals), but I don't have the time to, don't want to pay to own it, I'd rather build one from the ground instead of just 'purchasing' the status and being established already, and once again, don't have the time to. Or the time to.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Nice, i think the players will love the new max jail time, 24 hours and more than enough!!

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
We have heard everyone speak out strongly about their likes and dislikes of the new Jail system. I have worked with the Lead+ admins, as well as with some of the PD Leaders to refine this timing chart.

PD will now have a max jail time of 24 Hours.

If you refuse to Roleplay, to try and escape this 24 hour jail, Admins will have the ability to jail you for 48 hours.

If you are a cop, and want to know how to adjust your own time schedule, Take your current times and Divide them by 7.

---------------------------

A few days ago we added the ability to turn on Global OOC to F7.
Already we are noticing that this is being abused, by spam.
Rather than punish the donators that PAID to get the chat enabled, We have decided to counter the spam.
As of today, We will be adding a "Slow Mode" to /ooc, Where you can only talk once per 20 Seconds.
Any attempt to abuse/spam the chat after this is added will result in jails.

We also are making it so when someone buys OOC time, You will no longer be charged the $250/message. However if the chat is enabled by an admin, The charge will remain.

We really are trying to make more things for everyone to enjoy, and things that may improve the overall enjoyability of the server. Every Idea may not work the first time, But with proper tweaking, and refining, we should be able to make something no one else ever thought about having :)

Thanks

I wonder if the 20 seconds apply to administrator accounts??!!?

Banaanikilppari

Donator
Donator
Nice to hear that jailtime is changed for now, and that Global OOC thing too, I bought the perk when I found it, tooked like 20secs and admin disabled it due spam.. but I got refunded so everything ended well.

Also, there is illegal factions.. I know like 2 officals at the moment?

Banaanikilppari

Donator
Donator
Our mafia is active yes, but as we are mafia, - we are trying to be hidden, and not doing illegal action in visible places, im planning to do forum request, that we will get our factiob section, where I will post some screenshots of rp and information.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
That's the point :p We need gangs and more action! I wanna feel some fear! At the moment only thing to fear is cops -.-

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
That's the point :p We need gangs and more action! I wanna feel some fear! At the moment only thing to fear is cops -.-

You shall fear the ello MUHAHAHA

Watch where you park, never know when the repo man is waiting on you :D
trolol

Smrize

It does sound better. It's like one step closer to perfect server. Anyhoe, I don't even know why did you change the jail system at the beginning. It was buggy and you knew that it will be a headache. I was mostly aiming at the jail time - Should use minutes to jail criminals, not hours. Why are you making it difficult instead of making it easier. But still I'm not some kind of scripting expert so dont judge me. anyhoe, good job guys. We're growing.

Antwan

You shall fear the ello MUHAHAHA

Watch where you park, never know when the repo man is waiting on you :D
trolol

So.... this explains why I walked out of a store (Was only in there for a minute) just in time to see my car being towed down the street the other day....
Curse you Ello! :p

Soda

Donator
Donator
Im glad the max is 24 hours. i really dislike how you can be jailed for 78 hours. Thanks for changing it Overload

sUp5rET.png