MTA:RP Forum Legend
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-The current /hotwire is really basic, you /hotwire and there's like 20-30% chance that you'll do it. Instead, I suggest when you /hotwire a GUI pops up like a screen where you need to cut the wire, and then connect it in order to work, but make it a bit harder and stuff. I don't know currently on how to update it, but it sure does need an update. That thing is the first one to come to my idea.

Advantages/Benefits
-More RP for both criminals and PD
-Criminals can actually steal something more than items and few hundred bucks.

Disadvantages
-Possible abuse? But not really if we keep the "You need to wait 20 minutes before hotwiring again"

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Update the current one.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Happier criminals.

Additional information:
-Feel free to throw in your own suggestions about how to update the command, every idea counts! :)

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
+1, IDEK if the current script works. It's never turned an engine on for me. IRL it's pretty easy if you know what you're doing.
Maybe start a hotwiring skill or something.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
+1 IF there is enough supervision of admins on this. We don't want to have every single car in RC stolen by 100 alts.

+1 if admins do their job. If not, we can go back to the old system where one has to RP to hotwire a car (and some cars can't be hotwired as easily, esp. newer cars)

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
+1 if admins do their job. If not, we can go back to the old system where one has to RP to hotwire a car (and some cars can't be hotwired as easily, esp. newer cars)

Cant really depict old/new cars unless we get a new vehicle system *COUGH*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png