sUp5rET.png

[URGENT] Grove Street Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Hello,​

Personally, I have been getting numerous reports of the Grove Street Family.

These reports come, as is, death match. This factions goal is to Death Match, Power Game, and continue to kill everyone in the server.

From what I have personally seen, and what I am continuing to see... this faction is breaking a few rules.

1JHjN.png

1JHkd.png

1JHm6.png

1JHmp.png

1JHmI.png

1JHmW.png

1JHnf.png

1JHnt.png

1JHnW.png

1JHoo.png

1JHoI.png

1JHoY.png

1JHp9.png

1JHpq.png

1JHq5.png

1JHqi.png

This isn't even all of them!! This is just some I recognized from what they are doing!

This is RIDICULOUS.

Do we even have a faction review team? I haven't actually seen much of faction review at all.

I don't even know myself, who's running it!

This faction, cannot control it's members, then I will start taking excessive action, to which would not make the faction members "fairly" happy... but who actually cares when they are driving players OUT of the server.

I am sick!.. of all these players telling me over SKYPE?... that they are having all of these continuous issues, that are NOT being resolved by admins themselves.

Personally, and just a personal opinion. This faction should be disbanned until further notice.

I don't think it's listed up there, but I'll put it in my own words:
Don't go robbing, and killing people on an hourly basis, this is unrealistic and is considered DEATHMATCH.

Something of that nature.

I do NOT blame any player of this community for taking their pride, and gaming, to another server... since we are allowing, NOT ONLY these rules to be broken, but several others, I didn't even feel caring enough about this faction, to post.

I would like a positive outcome, for all players...

This faction, is using skype to Metagame, and overall, Powergame players of our community. As this is reported by several players.

Thank you for your time..

-Hazard

P.S. If you'd like to know who these players are, here is a list of them... feel free to search them/WHOIS, ect..

1JHdy.png

Bell01

I have to go with Hazard on this one. I am seeing continues death matching for no reason. The main rule broken is using guns as a first resort, and this needs to be sorted.

Treat them like any normal players. If they pull a gun straight away, jail them. I don't care if there in a gang or not.

They are also metagaming a hell of a lot. If the police pull them over, you watch it because another grove street me member will come and blast the cops head off.

Chase

I have to go with Hazard on this one. I am seeing continues death matching for no reason. The main rule broken is using guns as a first resort, and this needs to be sorted.

Treat them like any normal players. If they pull a gun straight away, jail them. I don't care if there in a gang or not.

They are also metagaming a hell of a lot. If the police pull them over, you watch it because another grove street me member will come and blast the cops head off.

Thank you! It feels good to have a higher admin give me a heads up on what I should do, because I get nervous since all these guys love doing, is making tickets :)

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
We do have a faction review team.. The problem is, i'm not a lead admin and Matt doesn't give me lead to check out the factions, Charlie is doing faction revieuw team to.

Matt and Joel are the one who take decisions, the problems it that they are to bussy with other stuff and doesn't have time to check on factions. I already said i'd like to take it over but yeah.. Matt wants to do it himself.

Chase

We have heard the reports from our players.

Effective Immediately Grove Street Family is temporarily shut down.

Chase

Thank you guys!

I'm proud we were able to solve this swiftly, and have no reports coming in about the faction, even with them being active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png