Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-My idea is that whenever someone types /togwindow they could choose the percentage they want the window lowered, and also the window actually lowers, and doesn't just stay up. I think its a great idea that I've been thinking of for a while now. I think the SYNTAX should be /togwindow [Percentage] and If they want their full window down, just /togwindow

Advantages/Benefits
The advantages are it could increase players on getting Roleplay+, How? Well with this a person will be saying a percentage and not a normal /me.
Also it looks more realistic, increasing more players to invite their friends, because who doesn't like something that looks realistic?

Disadvantages
If any
I think the only disadvantage here, is that it would be hard to script, I think that is the only thing, as you gotta lower with the percentage. Maybe it could go up in 10's.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Its great how people could see this, and you don't have to stick a gun out of the window to make it look like your window is down...

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-Makes Roleplay more realistic.

Additional information:
-Also you should be able to control each window ;( I know its going to be hard to script but I'm sure Luka is great! :D

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Nothing hard to do, unless actually lowering down the window itself. I'm not going to lie, but I believe that cannot be done as in original GTA:SA files it's made so you can either have the window or not have it (by leaning out of the window). I will check if it can be removed and set back, even though I doubt it.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
/togwindow should stay as it is.. Just add like /windowheight or something

sUp5rET.png