sUp5rET.png

[VIDEO] Kendrick Darmell blasts two CSD Deputies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Yeah, he PGed, And was refusal to RP earlier, and guns at first resort. He provided proof for his own admin jail.

Vanilla Bean

Yeah, he PGed, And was refusal to RP earlier, and guns at first resort. He provided proof for his own admin jail.

There's no power gaming here, you get no chance to respond to bullets, that's how it's been always. Kevin MGd, in which he admitted and I'm more than willing to provide that to administrators. Guns at first resort? You're trying to pull me over to search me for a weapon, my Savanna has shitty handling and tops out at about 120km/h, it's extremely difficult to evade in it. My options were A) Surrender and get arrested. B) Attempt to evade and more than likely get caught. C) Shoot and kill you both. I choose option C, both of you had availability to MP5's, Deagles, & Tasers. It's not my fault you choose to back up without taking proper cover, you could of backed up behind the building at the very least. Don't blame your poor use of common sense on me.

pickens

Excuse me, how did you know they were gonna search you for a weapon and even than why would you just go and run and get out and shoot them also where is the roleplay for pulling the gun out? excuse me but frankly if you are gonna shoot someone you should try evading first not going over not even a block than killing them, i understand that you may needa kill them but you should have tried evading first not using the guns as a first resort.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I have been here for almost a year, thank you Vanilla Bean, but I have been jailed in the past for that, you did use guns at first resort, you even said it up there. You had 3 options, and you chose C first instead of trying A or B. So yes, you did use guns at first resort.

Vanilla Bean

I have been here for almost a year, thank you Vanilla Bean, but I have been jailed in the past for that, you did use guns at first resort, you even said it up there. You had 3 options, and you chose C first instead of trying A or B. So yes, you did use guns at first resort.

Why would I TRY to be arrested? I don't even need to try B because I know I will not be able to evade in the Savanna, if I had my Oceanic that has mint handling I would of evaded no sweat.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
You still did first resort because you didn't even ATTEMPT the other ones. You did nothing else, and you chose C. You may have a reason, bu it is still first resort.

Vanilla Bean

Excuse me, how did you know they were gonna search you for a weapon and even than why would you just go and run and get out and shoot them also where is the roleplay for pulling the gun out? excuse me but frankly if you are gonna shoot someone you should try evading first not going over not even a block than killing them, i understand that you may needa kill them but you should have tried evading first not using the guns as a first resort.

They told me someone called them saying I had a gun, and that they wanted me to exit my vehicle (Even though the person who called them, had metagamed, and I plead for nearly five minutes to wait for an admin, they still insisted that I roleplayed, after a realized an admin was most likely not going to come on any time soon, I was forced to go along with the MG'd roleplay). It's quite obvious they were going to search me, I've been in PD and I know how it works. You try to evade PD in a stock Savanna, see how far you get. The handling is terrible, it's a fairly slow vehicle that's easy to PIT, and it spins out while taking turns. I used my common sense deeming that evading in the Savanna was not a liable choice.

Also the roleplay of me pulling my firearm is in my logs, I have it binded to a key. I blocked the chatbox out because of QQ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanilla Bean

You still did first resort because you didn't even ATTEMPT the other ones. You did nothing else, and you chose C. You may have a reason, bu it is still first resort.

There's something called common sense, I know for a fact that I am a terrible driver with the Savanna, and crash often just driving the normal speed limits, trying to evade at 100km/h would of resulted in me crashing so that choice = squat. To surrender is optional and not required. My last option was to shoot & kill.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Just adding this in, you didn't necessarily have to kill the cops to achieve what you were trying. You could have simply shot the tires of their car and drove off. I do believe that is First Resort to, without trying anything else first, just hop out and head shot them. And in reality, if you leave time for their RP, the passenger Deputy would have had a chance to climb out the driver side so he wasn't out in the open. But whatever, I like watching these videos anyways lol

Vanilla Bean

Just adding this in, you didn't necessarily have to kill the cops to achieve what you were trying. You could have simply shot the tires of their car and drove off. I do believe that is First Resort to, without trying anything else first, just hop out and head shot them. And in reality, if you leave time for their RP, the passenger Deputy would have had a chance to climb out the driver side so he wasn't out in the open. But whatever, I like watching these videos anyways lol

Shooting their tires never crossed my mind although I like to think ahead, shooting their tires out seems like a fine and dandy plan until I'd go hop back into my Savanna that has no roof and get a barrage of MP5 bullets to my skull when I go to pull away. As for the passenger, I was shooting at him and the driver long before he had a chance to hop out. They MG'd me pulling out an Uzi, I was well hidden behind my vehicle so they would not have seen me take it out, the only reason they backed up was because they seen my /me being displayed in the chatbox.

It's not like either Deputy was defenseless, they're more heavily armed than I. By the time I finished shooting, which was about 10 seconds, I only had 6 bullets left to my Uzi. They took a poor choice as to where to take cover, and got caught lacking. Shooting their tires and pulling off probably would of gotten me killed. Evading in my Savanna I would of gotten caught due to the terrible handling and slow speeds. Running on level 1 stanima with 2 vs 1 and the spam of /tackle and tasers being shot at me would of gotten me caught. Surrendering was not my plan. I took a perfect opportunity to shoot, and they paid the consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png