sUp5rET.png

[VIDEO] Kendrick Darmell evading SPD

MEZzZO

lmfao this just shows how noob Michael is in driving, and how you did not RP that PIT move from him.

/jail Kendrick_Darmell 999 non RP.

BUT, the video was nice I had fun actually lol.

Vanilla Bean

[video=youtube;Aqs7IDj5JlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqs7IDj5JlE[/video]

Watch that video, PITS do not disable your vehicle. My seatbelt was on, as well I was wearing a helmet. If you spin out, you're able to spin back out of it.

Soda

Donator
Donator
Actually Pits Can! And another thing is that EVERYTHING has to be RP'd. I even seen you chase after me and others on your cop alt. And didnt even RP. Just please.... /jail

Vanilla Bean

Actually Pits Can! And another thing is that EVERYTHING has to be RP'd. I even seen you chase after me and others on your cop alt. And didnt even RP. Just please.... /jail

My vehicle wasn't damaged heavily, RPly it wasn't out of commission. I wore a seatbelt and a helmet, a PIT at 70km/h that didn't even cause me to slam into anything isn't going to put my vehicle out of commission, nor damage me. If you got a problem, feel more than free to /report in-game, or use the ticket center. Here, I'll even provide the link for you: http://mtarp.co/ucp/login/

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
How the hell did you evade in a slow ass car like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I agree with vanilla that not every pit with disable your car. what the cops should is block you in after a pit. but vanilla quick question what recording software do you use?

Leonie

By the way.
If you feel he/she/it should be jailed, make a ticket instead of posting it on the thread.

Vanilla Bean

I agree with vanilla that not every pit with disable your car. what the cops should is block you in after a pit. but vanilla quick question what recording software do you use?

Fraps, it outputs a huge file size though. So I suggest you use Handbrake converter to convert the videos to a smaller size.

Vanilla Bean

I've once seen a speedmodded pink clover evading CSD sveral times, to be honest.

I was driving a stock Oceanic though, bought it from the money someone gave me for crashing into one of my rental vehicles lel. But, I don't blame Michelle's driving for not catching me, she just didn't PIT me 100 times in city streets (which is the realistic thing not to do).

sUp5rET.png