sUp5rET.png

[video] Knockout at my school in a fight.

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
There is such a thing as loyalty and respect, in which, not a lot of people have. What they done is just wrong, kicking a man when he's down is wrong, end off.

Brooksey18

Donator
Donator
Clearly as you see here no one has a fucking brain, kicking a man while he is down is WRONG I agree totally and you think it is funny because "He got rekt" lol, Please.
No one did the right thing and talked it out, just kids fighting one and another.
All I can say is: 1.) They can't fight for shit and have gone to far
2.) It goes to show how low people can really go in a situation just like that just to get a point across, This is so shameful to see.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Must be good slappers to knock you out, put you in a seizure, and give you a concussion ahahaha. At the end of the day, they're not UFC skilled, dedicated fighters. In reality they're high schoolers, who have minimal fighting skills lmao. A grown man should have some common sense and not fight a teenager when their friends are right there. Of course they're going to jump in, if you didn't jump in for a friend fighting you'd be an even bigger pussy in my opinion. Hey, what are friends for anyway? ahahaha

LOL you should come to my highschool, They fight like they are in a UFC match, At the end the loser is usually full of blood.

Soda

Donator
Donator
Really? Out of all things you post and cheer on a fight? Then upload it to youtube then Here??? I know i cant stop you but, dont post stuff like this.cmakes me think youre a immature chiled who thinks violence is cool and funny......grow up

sUp5rET.png